Run Thom Run

Fair Lady@Terra, so good of you to pop by my challenge.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Rest day today for me. No kids this weekend, even Theo is away for the weekend.

So today has been a complete chill out alone day.

• Like 2

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

An Aussie, where have you been hiding?!

I just finished a couch to 5k and signed up for the blackmores 10k run over the harbour bridge in mid sept.

You're doing well already, keep moving! (Even though it's frickin freeeezzzin at the moment!)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Hey mate how are you getting on?

I disappeared for a couple of years then came back.

Yeah, basically all I am doing is making sure I get moving most days.

Got a walk in today. Only a short one. I did a fast pace walk during the middle of it. Pushed a bit too hard, just shy of jogging/running, my knees and shins started complaining. Ended up hobbling home, very slowly.

Pain faded after a couple of hours though.
So I will be right for tomorrow.

• Like 3

Ah that Thom! You liked sledge hammers of i recall correctly?

Well done getting out there, you'd need scuba gear up here it's torrential!

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

7 hours ago, Thom Stépan said:

Yeah, basically all I am doing is making sure I get moving most days.

Perfect!

Got a walk in today. Only a short one.

This is good

I did a fast pace walk during the middle of it. Pushed a bit too hard, just shy of jogging/running, my knees and shins started complaining. Ended up hobbling home, very slowly. 

Easy does it mate! Ice if you need to. There are some good stretches for shin pains. Does that tend to be a problem for you?

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Ah that Thom! You liked sledge hammers of i recall correctly?

Well done getting out there, you'd need scuba gear up here it's torrential!

Yeah mate, that Thom.

You still giving Dawsy a hard time?

Here it is ice in the mornings. Getting below minus three at night. Brass Monkey weather.

• Like 1

Easy does it mate! Ice if you need to. There are some good stretches for shin pains. Does that tend to be a problem for you?
I am all good Xena. Never really had the shin pains before. I will keep an eye on it. At this stage I think it is more weight related than anything.

I will try again in a couple of weeks after I have built up more strength in my legs.

• Like 1

Yes, I see him from time to time IRL, he's not really on NF much these days. 
Yeah it happens.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thom Stépan said:

Yeah it happens.

Actually there is an Aussie NF Facebook page that Dawsy runs if you are interested, I'm not on it much. 

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I was on it in the past. I did pop in a bit more recently.