The Fat Man Shuffle

On 7/11/2019 at 11:14 AM, MrUgly72 said:

happy update

Oh man, it's really happy thing! You are doing great, congrats!

How's your mood? I hope you feel better, given such sweet results :) 

I absolutely CAN run on caffeine and hatred. But only with a dash of milk.

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

Other activities: Bike build

Hey! How are you doing? I don't want to be nosy, but want to make sure you are ok. 

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

I'm doing well. depression is managed, weight is slowly creeping down and I had to spend money to by a leather hole punch make my gun belt fit.  A number of the things that were crushing me are still there, but they haven't killed me yet, so I'll keep doing my best.

I posted my last update in the morning of 11 July, but that afternoon turned to absolute crap. At 16:30 I was in a car accident. I'm fine, they're fine, their car was fine; mine, not so much. Okay, I have duct tape and bungee cords, I can get home. I got home. I checked my mail. In the mail I had a letter from the Internal Revenue Service. They have 'adjusted' my 2017 taxes and now I owe $14,000, and please pay it by 6 Aug. I'll be honest, it got pretty dark in my living room. In the past 6 months, my depression suck to record lows, I have been laid off, (so no insurance so no anti-depressants) the woman I thought I would spend my life dumped me, I couldn't find a job, I wrecked my car and the IRS wants a pot of money. I'm not going to say I was suicidal, but I was closer than I have been since the mid 90's when I put a gun in my mouth. I refuse to believe in karma because no way have I been that shitty of a person to deserve that.

Anyway, things are getting better. I'm down 45 pounds, my girlfriend decided to come back and I start what I hope will be the job I retire from on the 5 Aug. I will endeavor to log progress more frequently. It helps keep me on track, so I am going to adopt a new method; post the day prior. It seems to work pretty well.

Peace and Be well.

• Like 1

Look me up!  MapMyFitness       MyFitnessPal       Fitbit

Hey there, it's me again bugging you. You okay? Maybe you need someone to talk to? Or just tell me to fuck off and I'll leave you alone (or not :)). How's your new job? You told you start Aug. 5th, do you have some feelings about it already?

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler