Cleaning a very unclean bathroom

As part of "leveling up my life" I have been trying to do a better job with my apartment cleanliness. I cleaned up my living room and kitchen, decluttered a lot, etc. Where I am having trouble is with the bathroom. It hasn't been properly cleaned in so long that I am having trouble getting it clean. I have tried all kinds of things I saw online or various bleaches, etc. but nothing seems to get the sink, toilet, etc. particularly clean.

Anyone have any tips for this?

Ooooh, I know this one (and really shouldn't be proud of it)!

Vinegar is my go to for most anything that needs cleaning/sanitation. Depending on the amount of grease that has piled up, vinegar may not be enough, baking soda, when necessary turned into a paste with some lemon juice (add drops of water if necessary) can work miracles.

Hairs have to be taken out of the drain with something thin (I use a screwdriver but everything works, really). Don't forget to clean the light switch, the shower curtains and the edge of the door: they get a lot of grease and it's easy to forget after having scrubbed everything around, but it shows.

Have fun with that. :)

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.