Greetings from the West (coast)

Hey my fellow rebels,

I used to be super into Nerdfitness and now I'm trying to get back into it. I'm too broke to continue with Rising Heroes, (I know that it really isn't that expensive, but I'm in college now and school is expensive, so I'm trying to save all the money that I can.) I'm nineteen, (a wee baby, according to at least half of my unit), in the National Guard, (go army!), and have this strange curiosity for literally anything and everything.

Um...what else? I love video games, even though I die in them every five minutes (currently working on DA:I, Assassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy XV), and I write stories, read, draw, film etc.

I'm about the epitome of Jimmy Buffet's "School Boy Heart" (Except all my height is in my legs, and I don't have a "license to fly") but the point is, I like adventure, and even though I miss home when I'm gone, I really don't like staying in one place for too long. I get antsy, and honestly a little depressed, but hey, I'm here, ready to make my own adventure and try new things.

tumblr_p3by80R1yc1u4gq67o8_r1_500.gif

• Like 2

Hey there and welcome! Getting involved with the challenges on the forums is a great way to get some accountability and support without breaking the bank and you showed up at a perfect time, the a new challenge cycle is just getting started :) Have a look and see if it interests you!