1 hour ago, Raxie said:

FWIW, it'll be a better workout with the shorter rest times too :D

Oh, definitely! I don't have a ton of sets and reps in my workout, so intensity is key to my success :D

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

Hey WOlf :) missed you! Hope everything is good, it reads like it is :D xx

Hey Sal!! Yes ma'am, things are going pretty great right now, thank you for checking up on me ;).

Before I forget, I asked my boss about my bonus for this month, and: I got a good amount! I also ranked 5th in the department of like 50+ people! 

Image result for kool aid man gif

It feels good to set a monthly goal at work and smash it! I said I would lead our team in loans completed: I did. I said I would make top 10: I did. Now, I need to stay consistent and keep kicking butt!

Image result for doom slayer emotes

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

2 hours ago, Raxie said:

Wolf party!!

tenor.gif

Backwards hat wearing wolf??? YEP! That is SOOO me! :D

Wolf

• Like 1

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

8 hours ago, SheriffWolfpool said:

(P.S. I love that wolf gif! What's that from?)

An anime called Wolf Children, which I refuse to watch because I have a 100% accuracy rating on gauging anime' that will be sad AF!   (Also sad is Wolf's Rain... which I watched before my sad-meter was fully functional.  I watched the entire series, except the last 2 episodes because I was crushed by that point.)

Physical Therapist: Do you lift?

Me:  Yeah!

Physical Therapist:  What do you do for cardio then?

Me:   ... Lift faster?

Actual conversation during my shoulder rehab, lol.

I get bored with resting, so I'm lucky if I make it to my 60" timer.  >.>   And I wonder why my legs are always fatigued?

• Like 2

Level 70 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Wolf!! Looks like life is treating you well! :) Here to hang ^_^ (even though I'm suuuuuuper late)

• Like 2

Grey Jedi Ranger

The Jedi Valkyrie Chronicles: Novice

Jedi Battle Log

“That's the key isn't it? To know the darkness will always remain, but how you choose to face it, handle it... that's the important part. To not let it consume. To focus on the good, the things that fill you with wonder. That struggle with the darkness is worth it to see such things.”

- Amren, A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45

Late following but looks like you have really gotten your workout groove going.  I have never played Doom, but it looks like a fun one

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

On 7/9/2019 at 7:38 PM, Starpuck said:

An anime called Wolf Children, which I refuse to watch because I have a 100% accuracy rating on gauging anime' that will be sad AF!   (Also sad is Wolf's Rain... which I watched before my sad-meter was fully functional.  I watched the entire series, except the last 2 episodes because I was crushed by that point.)

I've heard of Wolf's Rain! I didn't know it was sad though... :(

On 7/9/2019 at 7:38 PM, Starpuck said:

Physical Therapist: Do you lift?

Me:  Yeah!

Physical Therapist:  What do you do for cardio then?

Me:   ... Lift faster?

Actual conversation during my shoulder rehab, lol.

I get bored with resting, so I'm lucky if I make it to my 60" timer.  >.>   And I wonder why my legs are always fatigued?

Lol, I would of liked to of seen the look on your PT's face hahaha. I don't rest very often with the smaller lifts. Squats, deadlifts and bench I tend to go at least 60 seconds if not closer to 90. Lol, that's probably exactly why your legs are always fatigued. Leg day has a whole new meaning when you git the gym, Puck ;) 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:00 PM, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Wolf!! Looks like life is treating you well! :) Here to hang ^_^ (even though I'm suuuuuuper late)

Heyyyyyyyyy, Jedi! Good to see you :D:D

Yes ma'am, life has been treating me pretty good these days. Zero complaints (except maybe being tired lol). You're never late to the party to hang, and I appreciate you stopping by to say "hi" :).

7 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Late following but looks like you have really gotten your workout groove going.  I have never played Doom, but it looks like a fun one

No worries, brother! Glad you're here :D. I have most definitely sound some sort of groove with my training and it feels soooooooooooo dang good! I'm also starting to see some muscle gain already and that's super motivating! 

Doom is a very fun game. It's bloody and gory as hell, but tons of fun! 

Image result for doom fight like hell gif

07/10 Leg Day:

Warm-up-

Foam rolling, leg swings, light goblet squat, then started with my 5rm in back squat, did 2 sets with 2 reps each, then went into my working set

Back Squat- 4 x 5rm, 5rm, 10rm, 25rm (w/15-20 second hang for decompression in between sets)

• 185#/185#/165#/85#
    • I feel like I could gone at least 20-25# heavier during 5rm, but this was a new workout and I chose safety over ego. Next time, I'll go a little heavier.

BB Hip Thrust: 4 x 25rm, 10rm, 5rm, 5rm

• 25#/40#/60#/60#
    • Could of gone heavier here too. My butt is stronger than I thought ;)

DB Bulgarian Split Squat hi/lo

• 2 x 10 alternating hi/lo w/ 20# DB's > 1 x bodyweight ply jump BSS (with a clap under the jumping leg) TF
  • R: 7/ L: 5

DB abductor goblet squat (using mat to slide on) w/ 15# DB

• 1 x 10 each leg (this was difficult because of the mat I was using. It didn't slide all that well. Next time, I'll just go upstairs to the studio room and keep one shoe off the working leg, letting my socks slide on the floor.)

Hip Band ladder finisher: 2 x 10

• 3 to the left, 2 the right, 2 to the left, 3 to the right x 2 rounds
    • I probably could of done a few more rounds on this

*All in all, it was a good workout-I just know I could of done more as far as weight goes. And, with it being a new workout, I had to keep looking at the next step, opposed to the last few weeks knowing exactly where I was going and what I was doing. I also skipped out on a lunge exercise due to time constraints.  Next time, though.

I'm just gonna keep snapping pics of my food log because it's a lot easier to post those then write it all out. With that being said, I'm still doing really good on food. Heather made some red bellpepper hummus the other day and I smothered that on top of my shredded chicken for my meal this afternoon. It was absolutely heavenly!

I'm going to see Crawl tomorrow night with Chad. I'm really excited about it! And I'm going to be streaming Doom with a buddy of mine on Saturday evening. I'm restarting the game on the Ultra-Violence difficulty which is the 3rd tier difficulty. The next two are Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare. Ultra-Nightmare is permadeath....so, one death and you have to start all the way over. I would LOVE to be THAT good at the game. We'll see if I ever match up to that, haha. 

Something cool popped up on my YouTube this morning. It was titled "Why John Wick is the Doom Slayer." An interesting video for sure, but he was basically making a couple correlations to the two characters:

1. Being death incarnate 
  2. having pets that died named Daisy
  3. use of guns
  4. relentlessness
  5. John Wick's intials being JW and Doom Slayer's (real name) initials being William Joseph Blazkowicz III initials WJB. 

Anyways, just thought it was neat considering my last challenge was John Wick inspired and this one is Doom Slayer inspired ;). I'm ready for the weekend! Today's technically my off day, but I wanna do some ab specific stuff and work on my crow poses. Thanks for the inspiration, @Elastigirl :D

Wolf

• Like 8

Spoiler

Do you  notice a difference in your workouts from foam rolling beforehand? I always do this afterwards for recovery and never really thought to do it before but now that I'm thinking about it it would make sense if it helped with workout performance and ROM.

It is frustrating feeling like you're not doing as much as you can with lifting - I always have to remind myself it's no rush though! It's not a race and it's not like you're training for a lifting event coming up or anything.  It's still a workout and there's always next time! We shouldn't have to be absolutely maxing out every time to be satisfied with the work that gets put in! :D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Raxie said:

Do you  notice a difference in your workouts from foam rolling beforehand? I always do this afterwards for recovery and never really thought to do it before but now that I'm thinking about it it would make sense if it helped with workout performance and ROM.

I foam roll before and after. I notice it definitely helps loosen up some of the tighter areas, like my upper back, and hamstrings. Plus, it just feels good lol :). Try it out and see whatcha think-I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the positive effects. 

2 hours ago, Raxie said:

It is frustrating feeling like you're not doing as much as you can with lifting - I always have to remind myself it's no rush though! It's not a race and it's not like you're training for a lifting event coming up or anything.  It's still a workout and there's always next time! We shouldn't have to be absolutely maxing out every time to be satisfied with the work that gets put in! :D

Frustrating, yes, but like you said, it's not a requirement to be satisfied. I have a terrible habit of pushing myself MORE than I really should, and I'm trying to understand (more like I DO understand, but doesn't mean I don't like some instant gratification) that lifting and packing on muscle takes time. I spend 4-5 hours a week training....then there's the other 163-164 hours a week I need to spend time eating good, getting more quality rest and doing the necessary thing outside of training. My sleep quality has been....laughable lately. I really need to focus more on naps during the day, especially since I'm salary based and don't need to be in a rush to get back in clock in. Speaking of naps-

So.... I had every intention on doing crow poses and abs yesterday. Then, after picking Heather and the wolf pups up at her moms after work, she said I could take a little nap if I wanted. I couldn't turn it down because I was tired. I must've yawned like 8 times on the way home. And not those wimpy yawns, but the ones that make you feel like you've turned into a snake, with your jaw unhinging trying to swallow a mouse whole. And then the eye watering?! Yeah, I needed a nap. So, I slept for about an hour or so and felt better when I got up.

Friday Full Body Day:

Ab circuit- 1 round. Gonna go for at least 2-3 next time.

• Iso reverse crunches- 30 seconds
    • 16 reps
  • Seated ab circles- 30 seconds
    • 17 reps
  • Recliner elbow to knee- 30 seconds
    • 25 reps
  • Opposite knee to elbow (in plank position)- 30 seconds
    • 16 reps
  • Cable step outs- 30 seconds each side using 30#
  • Cable pulldowns- 30 seconds w/ 55#
  • Plank pushaways-30 seconds

Then, with a 15 min running timer, complete AMRAP

• 5 chin-ups
  • 12 incline push-ups
  • 10 goblet squats w/ 35# KB
  • 5 total rounds
    • I would of done more, but the older gentleman that works out in the morning and I got to talking about faith and I couldn't NOT talk about my love for Jesus. Worth it!

Pretty good little full body workout here. I also found out something pretty freakin awesome...the hex bar aka the trap bar deadlift bar I've been using is 30 pounds heavier then I thought it was! That mean's my 4 rep max is 215# and not 185#!!!

Related image

The only reason I even questioned the weight was because a friend of mine of IG did a workout yesterday using the hex bar. And he posted his written workout along with a video. All his starting weight with the hex bar was 75#. I got to thinking...is mine 45# or 75#?? And found out it was 75# this morning! I didn't think to ask because when I first started using it, I googled the typical weight of a hex bar and it said 45#. I guess you shouldn't always believe what you read on the internet, lol. Anyways, that got me pumped up for next week's pull workout! 

I know it's still early, but I've decided that for the next challenge, I'll be challenging in the Warriors guild. Whereas I used to be more lean and speed oriented, I have quickly realized that strength and size is what I'm after. Nothing else changes except the location of my challenge and I wanted to give you guys a heads up ;) 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far and Happy Friday! I'm super stoked about Crawl tonight. It's got 88% on rotten tomatoes right now...which baffled me, because creature movies like that usually aren't received so positively. Woot woot!

Image result for crawl alligator gif

Wolf

• Like 8

Spoiler

I hadn't heard of Crawl. Looked it up. I won't be seeing that one for sure.B) Woot for lifting more than you thought you were and for power naps ( a much needed tool especially for parents of little ones) 

• Like 1

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

1 hour ago, Elastigirl said:

I hadn't heard of Crawl. Looked it up. I won't be seeing that one for sure.B) Woot for lifting more than you thought you were and for power naps ( a much needed tool especially for parents of little ones) 

Yeah, Heather has no desire to see it either lol. She is NOT a fan of horror movies or anything similar. Lucky for me, Chad likes movies like that or else I would have to wait for it to come out. Power naps...whew. I really need to make them an integral part of my day. I have an idea for the next challenge regarding them too. Doom has "power ups" that you can use, so it'll be fun to include those as "power naps" for the challenge ;) 

Knowing I'm lifting 30 pounds more is pretty badass. It means I'm THAT much closer to lifting double my body weight! That's always been a goal of mine.   

Wolf

• Like 2

Spoiler

Incorrect maths is the best way to suddenly jump up your 1RM XD

I had the opposite problem at one gym where I was lifting and they gave me the “ladies bar” (hissssss) that is 4kg lighter. I couldn’t figure out why everything was so easy until I asked the weight of the bar. Now I always check first. The lighter bar has merit (hello over the head moves), but I want the big boys bar for my big three.

Warriors makes sense (I’ve been pondering it myself). I’d say I’ll miss you, but you can bet I’ll be sliding on over to follow from there :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
On 7/12/2019 at 5:14 PM, Yasha92 said:

Incorrect maths is the best way to suddenly jump up your 1RM XD

Riiiiight?! 30 more pounds is quite a bit. That means my 1rm is probably around 250ish. I haven't tested it because I've been working with my 4rm, but I could probably get 250# ;)

I had the opposite problem at one gym where I was lifting and they gave me the “ladies bar” (hissssss) that is 4kg lighter. I couldn’t figure out why everything was so easy until I asked the weight of the bar. Now I always check first. The lighter bar has merit (hello over the head moves), but I want the big boys bar for my big three.

I agree; lighter weight is most definitely warranted for OHP and anything similar. They shouldn't of assumed just cuz you're a lady that you would need the "lady bar". They should of asked you what one you wanted...

Image result for i'm stronger than I look gif

Warriors makes sense (I’ve been pondering it myself). I’d say I’ll miss you, but you can bet I’ll be sliding on over to follow from there :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I figured since my focus on training has shifted, that the Warriors is a good place to be for a little while ;). I'm glad you'll still follow me and I hope to see you over there as well :D!

Image result for doom slayer gif

I still owe you guys a pic of my food log and I wasn't that great at tracking over the weekend. TBH, I'm gonna leave it as is and continue tracking again, starting today. I did eat good though, if it's any constellation :). Crawl was AWESOME! Man, what an intense movie. Sunday we spent the day at my dads for Heather/Trixie's sip-and-see. We got some good stuff for baby girl!

Today's workout was awesome. It was a solo workout because Chad didn't sleep well, so I went after it! I regret not taking a post workout shirtless selfie cuz I was looking JACKED.

07/15 Push Day:

Warm-up

Bench press x 4: 6/8/10/12 reps

• 145# x 6
  • 115# x 8
  • 105# x 10
  • 95# x 12

Incline press machine drop set: 8 > 8 > 8

• 81#
  • 61#
  • 41#

2 x 5 straight bar dips > 1-arm crossover cable flexion w/ 15# TF

• L:17/R: 9
  • L:13/R:13
2 x triceps push downs > overhead triceps extension > tricep push down iso hold TF w/ 55# cable
  • 10/5/17
  • 8/5/11
    • Not sure why this felt REALLY heavy today. I kept double checking to see if there was added weight on the cable, but, to my knowledge, there was not. Weird. 
2 x landmine press -rest pause- landmine press TF
  • 25# 8/3 L&R
  • 15# 8/5 R/ 8/6 L
2 x 10 DB hammer grip skull crushers w/ 10#

8 x seated Arnold press -rp- seated Arnold press TF w/ 20#
  • 8/6
I really enjoyed this workout. I'm excited about tomorrow's workout cuz that means deadlift, and that means correct lifting numbers lol. And Chad is off Wednesday, so, I can workout in the afternoon that day. I'll have to see if that works because I'm in training this week, and my training schedule is 8-5... ugh. Not a fan of this schedule AT ALL. I prefer my 7-3 because I won't get stuck in afternoon traffic OR get home late. I guess I gotta make due.

I streamed Doom this past weekend on the hard difficulty called Ultra-Violence and actually did pretty good. I only died....4x times from the first two levels, which was way better than I thought. I did mess up level two though and found ZERO of the secrets throughout the level. I had to look up where some of the secrets were and now I want to replay that level to get a better score (and more Praetor tokens which help me upgrade my praetor suit). :)

Doom 2016 Praetor Token

Related image

Wolf
  • Like 6

Spoiler

Not much to report....except I have a new 4rm PR. 225# on the hex bar deadlift :). It was heavy for those 4-reps, but it felt good, too. Having nailed down my form for the deadlift has helped me out SIGNIFICANTLY! I honestly think in the next few months that I could hit 300 pounds for my 1RM!!

WOOT WOOT!!

Related image

I did some batch cooking last night. We made buffalo chicken salad, I made 3lbs of chicken thighs in the instapot along with sweet potato mash and broccoli for the week. I used the rest of the hummus for 2 meals this week, packed some leftover buffalo chicken and then some regular chicken that I can add some salsa on for the 4th meal. I know its mundane to eat the same stuff over and over again, but I've been enjoying the combo of chicken thighs, mashed sweet potatoes and broccoli. It's nutritious and it fills me up ;).

I hope everyone is having a great day so far?! 

Wolf

• Like 8

Spoiler

W00t w00t, @SheriffWolfpool! That's awesome! Btw, I keep thinking how much that Doom guy is sweating while dancing under that armour. :biggrin-new:

• Haha 1

Level 4 Padawan

STR 4.75 | DEX 5 | STA 8.5 | CON 4.25 | WIS 4.25 | CHA 2.75

Challenge #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 , #6, #7 | Battle Log | Epic Quests | STRAVA Profile

! Join the Rebellion (NF Club) On Strava !

>>> On 8/11/2017 started Walking to Mordor, threw the Ring into Mount Doom on 26/5/2019 and now heading back to Hobbiton >>>

'We all long for Eden, and we are constantly glimpsing it: our whole nature is still soaked with the sense of exile.' - J. R. R. Tolkien

Way to go on the new PR!  You're killing it (and a lot of bad guys on Doom as well, I see :P )

• Like 1

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

3 hours ago, MattSkywalker said:

W00t w00t, @SheriffWolfpool! That's awesome! Btw, I keep thinking how much that Doom guy is sweating while dancing under that armour. :biggrin-new:

HAHAHA! I would like to believe with the technology of the suit that there's some self cooling system in there to help Doom Guy out...but who knows?? He could very well be sweating his butt off! It's good to see you, dude!

45 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

Way to go on the new PR!  You're killing it (and a lot of bad guys on Doom as well, I see :P )

Thanks, brother! I'm feeling reallllllly good these days :D. And yes, killin lots and lots of bad guys in Doom lol. I went back and redid the second level so I could unlock more of the secrets throughout the level as well as get the 2 missing praetor tokens I missed. YouTube is a wonderful thing when you need a walkthrough for a level on a video game ;).

Related image

I decided I would make this afternoons training work... which meant that I got to sleep in. IT. WAS. AMAZING. I haven't slept till 6am during the work week in who knows how long?? It was much needed though. I feel refreshed and ready to rock today. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to take advantage of Camp Gladiator this month, either. I am going to change that tomorrow for my "off" day. Apparently it's HIIT week, so, I'll get a nice sweat fest in, which is JUST what the doctor ordered. 

I started writing my story last night. Only a few paragraphs in, but, I've FINALLY started! Yusssss! I would like to spend 30 min to an hour writing and getting my story going. The idea is solid and I just need to take the consistency I've created in the gym and harness that with writing. If I can do that, things will be good :) 

Happy Hump Day, Everyone! I hope you all have a kick butt day today!

Related image

Wolf

• Like 6

Spoiler

OMG! DOOM WAS THE THIRD GAME (1st and 2nd being Resident evil and Tomb raider) THAT I PLAYED ON MY PC, (Not a game a 9 year old girl should play screwwwwww that because kicking demon butt was so much fun!) I love, love, love this challenge and look forward to your doomtastic updates. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

3 hours ago, Hansjay said:

OMG! DOOM WAS THE THIRD GAME (1st and 2nd being Resident evil and Tomb raider) THAT I PLAYED ON MY PC, (Not a game a 9 year old girl should play screwwwwww that because kicking demon butt was so much fun!) I love, love, love this challenge and look forward to your doomtastic updates. 

Ahhhh, good ole Resident Evil and Tomb Raider! Such awesome games! I played RE and TR on the original Playstation back when they were out. That's about the time I became a console gamer over PC. But, Doom was definitely my first experience with a PC game and I loved it! Hahaha, I definitely shouldn't of been playing it either but the graphics back then are so cheesy, that the gore isn't nearly as... graphic as they are now. The 2016 remake of Doom that I've been playing is pretty gory. I still love it, though ;). Thank you so much for the compliment, Hansjay! You are definitely most welcomed here :D!

Related image

Wolf

• Like 1

Spoiler

59 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Oh wow that's really awesome about discovering you've been bar mathing wrong! What an awesome boost in confidence and SUPER CONGRATS on that new PR!!

Thank you, thank you :D. It's been a HUGE boost in confidence. I've always had trouble with deadlifts because my form sucked ass, but now that I've nailed that down, it may be my favorite lift right now. 

59 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Can't wait to see some of your story, as always, if you're planning on sharing :D

Of course I'll share :D. You guys are my favorite audience to share with and I know I'll always get some good feedback to help make the story better. I'm gonna finish chapter 1 and then post it on my challenge!

It's looking like my Toasmasters goal is gonna be complete before the challenge ends. WOOT WOOT! I'm giving my next speech next week and then I have to evaluate someone the following week to complete my level 1. I should also be bringing in someone as a new member next week, too. I'm pretty pumped about that! 

Image result for join our club gif

Wolf

• Like 4

Spoiler

20 hours ago, Hansjay said:

1st and 2nd being Resident evil and Tomb raider

Tomb Raider was the first (and only) game I ever really got into on PC.  I even got TR2 and TR3 before eventually stopped gaming because I was too busy for work.  I loved that series, but the later versions just didn't have the same appeal so I didn't get into them when I had time for gaming again

• Like 2

Level 2 Ninja

5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Tomb Raider was the first (and only) game I ever really got into on PC.  I even got TR2 and TR3 before eventually stopped gaming because I was too busy for work.  I loved that series, but the later versions just didn't have the same appeal so I didn't get into them when I had time for gaming again

The new ones that have come out in the past few years were really good. Lara needed a solid makeover and Crystal Dynamics did her right. Plus, she has a pick axe now that she fights and climbs with! 

Image result for lara croft pickaxe gif

So, I didn't go the gym yesterday. I ended up having to pick up Declan from his camp after work and then go pick up Heather and the rest of the Wolfpack from her mom's. Heather's grandma had to go to the hospital yesterday and it's looking like they want to keep her for the next 2 days. I'm praying everything is OK, but I think it may have something to do with her heart. By the time we got home, it was almost 6 and we still needed to clean the kitchen and make dinner. I knew if I went to the gym that it would not only be selfish, but it would put Heather in a bind because she was cleaning/cooking and someone needed to watch Trixie. Yeah, Racer could of helped, but he's 9, there's only so much he could of done. So, I took the day off from the gym and took care of baby girl while Heather made an awesome dinner: Airfryer "fried" shrimp that she breaded in the paleo pancake mix, homemade coleslaw and some steamed broccoli. Wooooooweeeee! It was delish. The shrimp we used was wild caught that we got from Sprouts, and they were pretty big shrimp. I ate 6 of them, cut them up into smaller bites and ate them on top of the coleslaw. I was gonna use tortilla's to make shrimp tacos, but decided against the extra carbs of the tortillas. 

I'm hoping everything works out this afternoon after work that I can go to Camp Gladiator. If not, then I'm gonna go to the gym and do my leg workout that I missed yesterday. Either way, I'll get a good workout in.

Wolf

• Like 6

Spoiler

7 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Really? Because the newer Lara Croft is my favourite. Ugh

• Like 1

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

18 minutes ago, Hansjay said:

Really? Because the newer Lara Croft is my favourite. Ugh

Same!! Shes a badass in a half lol. I remember when I played the first one back in 2014 I think (maybe '15) The first time she was impaled in the river I felt so bad I apologized to her hahahaha!

Image result for tomb raider river death gif

Wolf

• Like 1

Spoiler