RedStone Sparks Something

RedStone

Related image

Haaaiiiii ;) Late to the party but I've missed your spunkyness!! Hopefully the move is going well!

Wolf 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 1 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Knight Radiant/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The First Ideal

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:06 AM, SheriffWolfpool said:

Related image

Haaaiiiii ;) Late to the party but I've missed your spunkyness!! Hopefully the move is going well!

Wolf 

HELLO DAHLINK! And you've been busy yourself with the little not so little anymore peanut! She's beautiful <3 Always a pleasure to see my dashing redhead here ;) 

_____

So. I'm not dead yet, but getting close! The floor finally went in (GORGEOUS) and the finishing gets done this afternoon, which is good because the first big move is tomorrow! It was the last piece we were waiting for before being able to bring things in. The downstairs has stuff going on, and the workout studio space is pretty well established. But upstairs is empty...

We have a dude with his truck coming to do the big furniture - stuff we can't do ourselves with a U-haul. This also means that as of tomorrow night we'll be sleeping there! Finally! It's brutally hot in the Hudson Valley and of course the index will break after this weekend :lol: perfect timing. I'm still a little overwhelmed but more slipping into the = pencils down, hands up - it's go time just do it do it do it.

Also for some inane reason, Mr Red decided we should throw a party at the old place today. The day before the move. It's kind of perfect, we could probably use a little decompression, but wow. It's been real.

• Like 8

YA YA yA! PENCILS DOWN! 

Hope it went ok and you slept well in the new spot! 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Well, we're in the thick of the last mile. We had movers for the big furniture on Sunday and have been living in the new house (OFFICIALLY: HOME) since then. There was still a fair bit to pack (WHY DID I WAIT SO LONGGGG) but Mr Red continues to reassure me and we rented a van for 2 days starting this morning. After the first load today I'm feeling much better about the whole thing coming together, and am actually hopeful that we'll be done in the next few days! There will still be junk removal, but I may reach out to the same movers (kind of like affordable local handymen/heroes) to help us out with that. 

Everything is hapenning and I love love love our new home. The only catch we're finding is that the deck stairs seem soft and one of them broke. We think we want to replace the whole staircase and are wondering if we should redo the deck at the same time - the inspection said it was ok, but built with thinner wood than by today's standard. I guess I'm going to have to ask around and see what that all means. This might be a job for the not too distant future, depending on what we find there.

Anyways, day 2 of a sweaty slog. There's stuff everywhere but it's finally feeling like we're nearly done. I'm physically exhausted and the only workouts I've done (other than lifting and carrying heavy ass boxes) have been Kung Fu classes, and a welcome break when I have them. I'm genuinely uncertain about running an OCR this weekend, but now that the big stuff is done maybe it'll feel more manageable after a good nights sleep!

• Like 7
13 hours ago, RedStone said:

Well, we're in the thick of the last mile. We had movers for the big furniture on Sunday and have been living in the new house (OFFICIALLY: HOME) since then. There was still a fair bit to pack (WHY DID I WAIT SO LONGGGG) but Mr Red continues to reassure me and we rented a van for 2 days starting this morning. After the first load today I'm feeling much better about the whole thing coming together, and am actually hopeful that we'll be done in the next few days! There will still be junk removal, but I may reach out to the same movers (kind of like affordable local handymen/heroes) to help us out with that. 

Everything is hapenning and I love love love our new home. The only catch we're finding is that the deck stairs seem soft and one of them broke. We think we want to replace the whole staircase and are wondering if we should redo the deck at the same time - the inspection said it was ok, but built with thinner wood than by today's standard. I guess I'm going to have to ask around and see what that all means. This might be a job for the not too distant future, depending on what we find there.

Anyways, day 2 of a sweaty slog. There's stuff everywhere but it's finally feeling like we're nearly done. I'm physically exhausted and the only workouts I've done (other than lifting and carrying heavy ass boxes) have been Kung Fu classes, and a welcome break when I have them. I'm genuinely uncertain about running an OCR this weekend, but now that the big stuff is done maybe it'll feel more manageable after a good nights sleep!

IT'S HAPPENING! 

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

On 7/25/2019 at 7:41 PM, RedStone said:

Everything is hapenning and I love love love our new home.

Then everything else is just details. Congratulations on a wonderful new lair home.

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27