• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yasha92

Yasha isn’t perfect

Amen to that! They always leave me wiped out too lol. 

Wolf

Ooooh I’m sore today haha. Lots of foam rolling and magnesium supplements to try and move the acid through ASAP. It’s a good sore though, feels like I tried hard.

The eyelids are doing much better, I have some ointment/cream stuff I just slather anywhere that starts getting flakey/itchy and it calms it down. Seem to have kicked the cold sore too. Basically, trying to put it to the universe (/God/gods/fate) that whatever is meant to be will be. If worst comes to worst and I’m working at maccas (unlikely) I’ll be the best darn burger flipper I can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday, good day. Slept in, caught the bus with mr to print some stuff for DnD and dropped off some shredded paper at the community garden. I was hoping someone had brought a bucket of chook poo for my compost (they said they would) but it seems they haven’t dropped it off yet, or that someone else thought it was for them and took it. I was annoyed at first, until I realised I was literally mad about chicken shit and was able to laugh at myself. DnD was good, fought a bunch of devils, haven’t won yet, it’s gunna be close.

Walking : yep, got my steps, which is often tricky on a weekend, but the community garden trip helped.

Chores : did some dishes, folded two loads of laundry(!), put some loads of laundry through the washer (Dangit! More folding!) and hand washed a mattress cover.

I grew some beans! Enough for everyone at DnD to have one each. I was super proud, but forgot to take a photo. Really excited to be having some produce coming out of the garden, makes the effort I am about to put in ahead of Spring feel really worth it.

• Like 3

Yay for homegrown veggies!

Yay indeed! Today I gave a zucchini to a neighbor because it was definitely ripe and I’m still working through the muffins. Sharing homegrown produce is such an awesome feeling ^_^

• Like 1

Sunday ~

Turned the compost. By that I mean I removed the outside barrel, dragged everything a meter forward with rake/spake/poking stick, dug through it a bunch mixing, then put the barrel back where it was and shoveled it all back in again. Quite a workout on the tight muscles. There were a few pockets that were composting well enough that they steamed as I turned them which is super exciting. There were many more pockets which had gone anarobic and a bit slimy and gross. I mixed in quite a bit of leaf litter and some good dirt to even things out a bit. Hopefully now it has some air it will really heat up and finish composting in time for planting. Did some additional gardening, pruned back a sad bush and moved it (it’s in a pot), gave it heaps of water and fingers crossed it will live, harvested and gave our neighbour a zucchini which was overdue to be picked. Did a tiny bit of studying. Cooked up a storm with Mr: chicken stock from scratch, chicken and mushroom rice pilaf, prepped carnitas pork (into the slow cooker), finished off the mexi beans ready for nachos/tacos.

Walking: ??? I forgot to wear my tracker/chose not to because I didn’t want it to get composty... even if I didn’t get the steps I sure got a workout shoveling and moving that heavy pot (I would estimate it was 50-60kg) and super awkward.

Chores: yeah, did a bunch of dishes as well as all the yard work. A tiny bit of folding. Cleared out and shredded some old study notes.

• Like 2

Monday and Tuesday ~

Work has been chugging along. Confirmed for one interview on Friday, HR will call me tomorrow to confirm a second interview either Thursday or Friday. Possibly could have a problem of too many offers if multiple interviews go well :o

Chores ~ yep, washing dishes mostly

Might do a wrap up over the weekend, might also be prioritising study for my exam on Monday

• Like 1