• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Snickie

Snickie butchers form

Nice! You have  a good straight back, and a great hip hinge. You could try and sit back even more (like you are going to sit on a chair) and focus on keeping your chest a bit more upright instead of leaning forward.

• Thanks 1

How did I not see this before. Thank you for your feedback Elastigirl! I always struggled with the whole idea of "squats are like sitting down in a chair" because I don't sit down that way? Unless I'm fairly certain the chair will break or is wet or something. I'm tempted to blame my forward-leaning on my lack of boobs causing my weight distribution to be abnormal but eh.

I plan to post a new vid on Friday. I'll try to put more distance than me and the camera (difficult due to space) and have takes from multiple angles (front and side).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Snickie said:

H I always struggled with the whole idea of "squats are like sitting down in a chair" because I don't sit down that way? Unless I'm fairly certain the chair will break or is wet or something. I'm tempted to blame my forward-leaning on my lack of boobs causing my weight distribution to be abnormal but eh.

Me too. What I did was grab a stool and practice sitting back butt first. If you do that, the goal is just to sit on the edge of the chair or stool, not all the way back. 

I've done that with the coffee table before but I've been trying to go deeper for the extra range of motion. If I go shallow I'll get lazy. But a foot stool could be a nice compromise.

• Like 1