Devout_Haruhiist's Second Challenge

23 hours ago, Devout_Haruhiist said:

1. As far as fitness I think I have been doing well. I have been working harder in my workouts, think I am getting stronger, and have not had as many negative thoughts about my body recently.

This is great! Not having as many negative thoughts is also good progress. Sorry about the financial stress, that sounds tricky :( 

• Like 1

Let cheese and bread and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination.

Wow, these challenges really end fast. I don't really have a lot to report on this one. I might try yet again and try to get it "right" next time. Honestly I have a lot of difficulty socializing online. I never really developed the skill to talk to random people on forums very consistently and don't have social media experience, which is odd for my generation I guess.

I think I did a good job at least with the gym part during this challenge period. I was able to go consistently, got a bit stronger, and generally felt a little less body comparison thoughts (though there were still some in the context of fetish related stuff). My weight went up in the middle of the challenge to like 132 but dropped down again to like 130. I am having trouble being consistent about eating. Like 2 days a week I might eat enough but as the week goes on I slip.

Finances are still bad but not any worse, I guess. I am slowly learning to spend a bit less money.

As for dating and other psychological stuff I have been wavering towards kind of giving up on dating for awhile. Honestly I am kind of bored of it, on a surface level, and on a deeper level I don't think it has served me well.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Devout_Haruhiist said:

Honestly I have a lot of difficulty socializing online.

Good news! You don't have to. ;)

I tend to consider these challenges and the battlelogs more like a personnal log where I put whatever I want to/record my progress. That people react to it is a nice bonus but answering to them/us is fully optional (except maybe for adressing direct questions). It's your challenge, your rules.

Also, next challenge will be a 5 weeks one. It doesn't mean it won't go fast but there'll be that little tiny bit of extra time for it to have a bit of extra meaning, mayhaps.

Have fun on your journey and enjoy life!

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

On 7/28/2019 at 9:39 AM, Devout_Haruhiist said:

Wow, these challenges really end fast. I don't really have a lot to report on this one. I might try yet again and try to get it "right" next time. Honestly I have a lot of difficulty socializing online. I never really developed the skill to talk to random people on forums very consistently and don't have social media experience, which is odd for my generation I guess.

I think I did a good job at least with the gym part during this challenge period. I was able to go consistently, got a bit stronger, and generally felt a little less body comparison thoughts (though there were still some in the context of fetish related stuff). My weight went up in the middle of the challenge to like 132 but dropped down again to like 130. I am having trouble being consistent about eating. Like 2 days a week I might eat enough but as the week goes on I slip.

You can use the challenges however you want, no stress. Good job on getting to the gym consistently and having fewer negative thoughts. 

Let cheese and bread and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination.