• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Image result for hello gif

Hiya,  guys! ^-^ I was here years ago (I wish I remembered my username but sadly, I don't!) and then had some health issues that put a halt on a lot. Just on the absolute off-chance that anybody I did know comes across this, I was put out of commission (and well, into hospital) due to unmanageable seizures and the chronic pain that resulted. Its been a while and not only am I back in tip-top shape again (between treatment, surgeries and more!) but I've since moved to England and have a steady career (in the nerdy field! Ay!) I swear, how time flies.

I remembered this place a few weeks ago and decided to, rather than as an excited teen, try again as an independent adult. 

So; hi guys! I'm CJ, I'm based in England, and I'm 21. I'll be partaking in the 4-week challenge (I remember these being 6 weeks! I'm excited for a change of pace... and trying to work out how this all works again :ph34r: I'm aiming for mainly life/career based goals, and right now my goals seem to align mostly with adventurer, but for now I'm back in the rebel camp so I suppose we'll see! :wub:

• Like 1

Hi, welcome! I'm glad you're jumping in to a challenge, they're a really great way to get started. Good luck! 

17 hours ago, Harriet said:

Hi, welcome! I'm glad you're jumping in to a challenge, they're a really great way to get started. Good luck! 

Thank you! I'm very excited. I've missed them! ^_^