• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hello people. I'm Elizabit, 42 years old, married with grown kids and even a grandson (teen mom here). I also have puptastic, my loyal sidekick and cuddlebug. He's part lab part pit and all oversized baby.

I'm here because I'm having some health problems. My doctor still isn't sure what's wrong, but she's working on figuring it out. In the meantime, I'm trying to not let it get me more jacked in the head.

I know exercise helps not just my physical health, but my mental/emotional health as well. I figured I'd try joining a fitness site, and while I'm not exactly a nerd (I'm actually more like a weirdo) I like a lot of what this site is about. So here I am. 

• Like 2

Hey there and welcome. I also have a grown son, and started NF when I was having perimenopausal issues. You are  right, exercise is great not only for our physical health, but also for our mental helth

19 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Hey there and welcome. I also have a grown son, and started NF when I was having perimenopausal issues. You are  right, exercise is great not only for our physical health, but also for our mental helth

Thank you for the welcome. It is much appreciated.

• Like 1