Wobbegong Gets Creative

Wobbegong

1 minute ago, Wobbegong said:

@Tateman do you have a league or account preference? I was gonna go with Darthtatr since we have the highest friend rating but I only need Great League to satisfy the quest. I'm happy to do any, although you'll probably crush me in Ultra. 

No preference whatever you like :) I have them all logged on 

Just now, Tateman said:

No problem, good battle. :) Now you can get more on that quest line done :)

I'm still shy three exeggcute. The only reason I have two of five is because Alolan exeggutor have been showing up in raids around here lately... exeggcute is pretty rare in these parts. But I'm one step closer to Meltan! (I was wrong, the Celebi quest is the one waiting for me to trade with someone.) 

1 minute ago, Wobbegong said:

I'm still shy three exeggcute. The only reason I have two of five is because Alolan exeggutor have been showing up in raids around here lately... exeggcute is pretty rare in these parts. But I'm one step closer to Meltan! (I was wrong, the Celebi quest is the one waiting for me to trade with someone.) 

I wish they would enable long distance trades. I mean we can battle now, why not trade too? Unless they do another special event for region pokemon, I'll never get those

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tateman said:

I wish they would enable long distance trades. I mean we can battle now, why not trade too? Unless they do another special event for region pokemon, I'll never get those

I've been extremely lucky with species diversity here, aside from a few pokemon that I can evolve to, the only things missing from my Kanto dex are the three legendary birds, Mewtwo, and Mr. Mime. Everything else I've been able to find locally, but in a way, that just makes the ones that aren't around, or that I only see once in a blue moon, that much more frustrating. I only just recently caught my favorite pokemon, Lapras, after a year of waiting patiently and SEVERAL sudden late-night trips to a distant pokestop when one showed up on my radar (only for it to inevitably be gone by the time I got there). There was even a lapras raid event during that time, but back then I had no Go friends to raid with and wasn't strong enough to do it on my own. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

Have you... met my mother? Lol. I know you haven't, but it's preferable to think you know her personally and can therefore assess her so accurately from that rather than think there are so many people out there who behave like this it's a predictable archetype. I feel bad for all the other kids being raised by such people. 

An ex-wife in my case.

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Glad you're back! 

And yeah, opening each other's mail is not okay, unless you have explicit permission. Anything house-related (energy, water, mortgage, etc.) my bf and I can both open even when the other's name is on it, but otherwise it's something private. Just like phones, computers and browser history is private ;)

It's nice that you have such a variety of Pokemon over there. We do have plenty of Mr Mime here, and Mewtwo is regularly seen in raids. The only one that I have not seen here is Farfetch'd, so I guess we also have a nice variety over here :).

Good luck with your mom!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Waanie said:

Glad you're back! 

And yeah, opening each other's mail is not okay, unless you have explicit permission. Anything house-related (energy, water, mortgage, etc.) my bf and I can both open even when the other's name is on it, but otherwise it's something private. Just like phones, computers and browser history is private ;)

It's nice that you have such a variety of Pokemon over there. We do have plenty of Mr Mime here, and Mewtwo is regularly seen in raids. The only one that I have not seen here is Farfetch'd, so I guess we also have a nice variety over here :).

Good luck with your mom!

We have so. many. fucking. Farfetch'd. They're like rats, which is actually really annoying, because they don't evolve, so I have no use for endless Farfetch'd candy! And the pokemon that are super common elsewhere, like Pidgey and Rattata, are suuuuuper rare here. I hatch Alolan Ratatta out of eggs pretty frequently but regular Kanto Ratatta are scarce. I've definitely had to walk with some pokemon that seem like they should be common to get enough candy to evolve them (like Spearow and Oddish). I've actually seen more wild Fearow than wild Spearow (two to one!) 

I do see plenty of raid Mewtwo, but I have no raid buddies here, and it's impossible to take on the five star raids alone. I can do some three star raids on my own (Scyther is a go, Gengar is a no), but definitely not five star. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you're now using what you learned to help others, but it still sucks. Hope you're doing ok. 

Oh yeah, did a lot of counseling, in a very healthy marriage now, thanks.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath