• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wobbegong

Rebel Mini - Art Collaborative

What sassy octopus lol 

I think our next art challenge should be noodle art lol @J3NN it looks like you had so much fun with yours lol I want to do it too.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I'm finished, I feel like a little highlight here and there is still necessary, but this is where I'm at now.

IMG_20190818_173830.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/23/2019 at 8:09 PM, J3NN said:

I'm not sure if I'm finished, I feel like a little highlight here and there is still necessary, but this is where I'm at now.

IMG_20190818_173830.jpg

This is beautiful!

16 hours ago, Rookie said:

This is beautiful!

I did a bad thing in that I didn't determine what size to make this, and when I drew it, I drew it on printer paper, thinking it would be my draft and I would do a final on art paper.

So I made it an awkward size that I can't fit in a frame and mat, and I fell in love with the piece and it's not archival and I don't want to redo it.

Ugh.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, J3NN said:

I did a bad thing in that I didn't determine what size to make this, and when I drew it, I drew it on printer paper, thinking it would be my draft and I would do a final on art paper.

So I made it an awkward size that I can't fit in a frame and mat, and I fell in love with the piece and it's not archival and I don't want to redo it.

Ugh.

I still think you can make it fit. My pastels I do usually fit a 8x11 matte and a 9x14 frame or w.e... Ive had to take it to the matte before lol to hold it in place.