• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hey everyone! I'm Kalen, 25, she/her/hers, and I'm new here! I'm a college student studying the performing arts in Kansas. I have a long history with disordered eating and body image issues, so I'm ready to take a more holistic approach to my health. I love making new friends so expect to see me in the chat a lot!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, kalenbobalen said:

hey everyone! I'm Kalen, 25, she/her/hers, and I'm new here! I'm a college student studying the performing arts in Kansas. I have a long history with disordered eating and body image issues, so I'm ready to take a more holistic approach to my health. I love making new friends so expect to see me in the chat a lot!

Hi Kalen! I've received lots of support on the threads about body image and food, and I hope you'll find them useful, too. Welcome to the rebellion! 

On 7/2/2019 at 7:27 PM, kalenbobalen said:

Hiya! I can relate, I tend to not to go into it but I too have a similar history and am on a similar path: welcome to the forums! I'm pretty outgoing too so I can't wait to see you in the chat! :D