• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hi everyone, I’m Kirsten. This post is kind of a long time coming! Although I’ve been reading and using NF resources since probably 2015, I’ve never gotten involved with the community until now.

I’m 21 and honestly, I’m here now because I feel I’ve reached the lowest point of my journey. Back in high school, I was 145 lbs at the heaviest (that I knew of) and NF helped me work to 125, which I stayed at until about 6 months ago. Truthfully, in college I dropped my exercising and eating habits, but for the first two and a half years, it didn’t affect my weight. I was around 130 in January and I am now 175 lbs.

I don’t think that any of my habits have drastically changed in the past six months, but I also know my habits could be healthier.

Although I’m starting in a tough spot, I feel this is my moment where I’ve decided I’ve had enough. I’ve decided the first and easiest step might be to surround myself with a solid community. What I’ve seen here has sounded great, and I can’t wait to share this journey and learn from all of you. :)

• Like 2

Welcome, Kirsten! I also lurked and read a lot of things before getting started :) I'm glad I did get started, though, the challenge threads have been super helpful for me. Good luck on your journey and good job taking the first step!

Hello Kirsten, I'm glad to see that you're attempting to change your habits! What habits in particular are you looking to change?

Also in terms of trying to be a participant in this community, all I have to say is "In order to have friends, all you need to do is just be one."