• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rhovaniel

One PvP to rule them All - Darebee's Daily Dare, LOTR Edition!

Got extra credit on balancing and on the squat punches (I just did those really fast lol - 180 bpm) and maybe extra extra credit on the balancing if it's okay that I didn't do the 60 seconds consecutively because TRYING NOT TO FALL OVER :cough: .

• Like 2

I had been dreading this one all day, ever since I saw it last night ... I had the foresight to warm up my legs before starting, but didn't think I needed to warm up my arms or neck; and DANG, I am now very tight and am going to be very sore tomorrow!!

I started off going really fast and wore out at 137 punches, so I stopped, shook it out, stretched a little, and did it again, all in one stint.  :)  It wasn't the deepest squat I've ever held, so I tried to deepen it for the last 10 punches, but I'm going with it this time because it was definitely a real squat. I looked similar to the drawing dude on Darebee. 

july12.jpg 

• Like 6

Day 3 .Done with EC. So far, I've been able to do all the Dares with EC. Tough, but doable. I'm interested to see how the rest of the month goes. Last time we did this, most of the dares were too hard for me to do with EC. It will be fun to see how many EC I get this time around

• Like 2

You guys are all killing it! Me, I got 1 point yesterday because I just could not hold that squat. And today I managed my first EC. Lord knows how. I stayed behind at CrossFit today, did 3 extra rounds of the workout and then did some extra credit work. If I am able to get out of bed tomorrow without yelping or falling to the floor like a newborn foal, it will be a miracle!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

You guys are all killing it!

Thank you. It's not too tough for me because I'm doing them first thing in the morning before I exhaust myself with any other physical activity.

• Like 1

Skipping today's challenge (7/13, low lunges) because I'm not feeling well and because my legs haven't recovered from yesterday ...  :( 

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, WolfDreamer said:

Thank you. It's not too tough for me because I'm going them first thing in the morning before I exhaust myself with any other physical activity.

^This #lifehacks

• Like 1

Day 3 done yesterday (side lunges) w/ ec and Day 4 done this morning (knee to elbow twists) w/ ec. My legs are really feeling these past few dares.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Skipping today's challenge (7/13, low lunges) because I'm not feeling well and because my legs haven't recovered from yesterday ...  :( 

Hope you feel better soon. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2b29213679637373

• Like 2

Blessed by Aragorn to bow to no one? I AM IN. WHAT? I'm late? Just more of a challenge!

Going for gold? Yes, gold. Might as well... probably unrealistic, but going for as much as I can.

send from my phone, bear with me.

• Like 2

Squat punches done, in two sets. I got dizzy after the first 100. Tried to modify the lunges, didn't get to 40. Knee to elbow twists done with EC. +3 points.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Day 3 .Done with EC. So far, I've been able to do all the Dares with EC. Tough, but doable. I'm interested to see how the rest of the month goes. Last time we did this, most of the dares were too hard for me to do with EC. It will be fun to see how many EC I get this time around

Yeah, they suck you in sometimes. A stretch of manageable days and then something crazy. It's the pushup variations that usually knock me out.

@Rhovaniel thanks for the extra days! With those rules, it's always a true challenge to see if I can get mithril/titanium. I was planning to slack after hitting gold, but now I have to try!

Friday: Punches done with extra credit

Saturday: Side lunges done with extra credit. Not totally happy with the depth of the lunges, but seemed within the rules.

Today...not yet

• Like 2

Is anyone else rewarding themselves if they reach their goal? With the extra days, I just upgraded to mithril. I might or might not be able to do it (mostly depends on what nastiness Darebee throws at us). If I do, I'm buying myself a bottle of Hendrick's. Might seem weird to reward exercise with something not-so-healthy, but I like gin, and I've wanted to try Hendrick's for a long time.

So, low lunges were a no-go.  Can’t do them at this time.  Today’s dine, with EC.