• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rhovaniel

One PvP to rule them All - Darebee's Daily Dare, LOTR Edition!

3 hours ago, WolfDreamer said:

WARNING: Today's daily dare is harder than it looks (at least it was for me).

But I got it done w/ ec.

It was. It truly was. EC was pain and just about the longest 2 minutes of my life. My abs are crying xD

• Like 1

As always, "only" two minutes - turnes to succeeding through willpower alone.
Did yesterday's(14th) in three sets (before bed) and today's (15th) before morning shower with ec.
3 of 4 possible, decent start.

send from my phone, bear with me.

29 minutes ago, Pecs said:

My abs are crying xD

I felt it in my abs and back, and I was shaking for the last 30 seconds or so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

You guys are scaring me >_> lol

"Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all." ― Norman Vincent Peale ;)

You got this.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Had computer troubles the past few days so I couldn't do any of the dares. :(

Today's done without EC, massively lacking core strength. 

For today's or any future 2-minute exercise:

Haven't done mine yet but I will before bed!

Edit: Done with EC! It was tough, but I'm concerned I may not have done it properly because it wasn't that tough? I think my chest could have been lifted a bit more and I tried to do that, but I checked myself in a mirror and I looked pretty good, so ...  *shrug*  I actually feel it more in the glutes and the lower back than the abs.

THEY WON'T TAKE OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY  *muffled roar*

• Like 3

Oh wow turns out your legs don't have to touch the ground when doing the windshield wipers xD No wonder it was a bit hard

Sunday: Knee elbow thing with EC.

Mon: O-hold with EC...I was pretty good at that one.

Today: "noped" the windshield wipers. Those make me nervous b/c it's easy to strain the lower back. I'll eventually do a modified version just for fun.

• Like 1

Windshield wipers done with ec.
The tree I didn't quite get the leg all the way up there, so modified but in one go, no points but feeling good about balance. The LittleBoy joined me and his tree was also quite good.

send from my phone, bear with me.

• Like 2

Did tree with EC. :)

(This was also a nice little reminder to read the description instead of just looking at the picture; thought it was 60s per side. Oops!)

Tomorrow's pushups are going to have to be modified, unless it is permissible to accumulate them over the course of 24 hours. Oh well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

Did tree with EC. :)

(This was also a nice little reminder to read the description instead of just looking at the picture; thought it was 60s per side. Oops!)

Tomorrow's pushups are going to have to be modified, unless it is permissible to accumulate them over the course of 24 hours. Oh well.

I was kind of confused about the EC. Is it  one go 30sec each side, or one side for 60 sec?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

I was kind of confused about the EC. Is it  one go 30sec each side, or one side for 60 sec?

I did 60s per side to be sure *shrugs*

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

I think EC is one side for 60 seconds? I would assume if it was 60s for each leg they would've broken it out separately. I did 60s each leg because I can't read small print at 6am lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

I think EC is one side for 60 seconds? I would assume if it was 60s for each leg they would've broken it out separately. I did 60s each leg because I can't read small print at 6am lol

I think in reading it, it's 60's on one side. That's what I did. Well first I did 30 sec each side, but then I decided to go for the 60 sec and see what happened

• Like 2

I'm almost positive it's 30s per side. That's what I did, but now I'll go do 60 just to be sure :-)

ETA: done

• Like 2