• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rhovaniel

One PvP to rule them All - Darebee's Daily Dare, LOTR Edition!

I've done it! 35 days of Darebee Dares, no modifications. There were a few that almost broke me. I was shaking a lot during the boat pose, but I held it. The hardest part of the speed bag punches was keeping the same movement over and over without accidentally knocking my fists together. Also, side bridges suck, and climbers are awesome but not after you've already run 10.5 miles.

So when do we start again? :D

• Like 4

Yesterday's shouldertabthingies done with EC.

Kid came in, saw me huffing and puffing, and went straight to cheering me on: "you got this, mum, you can do it!"

I trained him well. :-P

send from my phone, bear with me.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Morag said:

Kid came in, saw me huffing and puffing, and went straight to cheering me on: "you got this, mum, you can do it!"

I trained him well. :-P

That's adorable! My kids will either cheer me on, join me, or roll their eyes like, "Dad's exercising in the middle of the living room again!"

• Like 2

Last day  did the squat hops. Didn't do EC, my legs were too tired after I"d done a  zillion (felt like anyway) walking lunges. This was fun. My goal was silver, and I got gold, so I'm happy.I was able to do more EC than last go around

• Like 3

Dangit i did the butterfly situps /w ec, but the pvp is over... :goes back into google sheets and takes it back ou:
:we can haz moar?:

send from my phone, bear with me.

• Like 2