Middle of the Road (Spy-hood is in Sight)

8/5/19 - 8/11/19 Goals

1.  What Inspires You  in the Academy
  2.  Defeat the Sugar Beast - Level 1 in the Academy (Defeat 5 cravings with fruit - 1,  (watermelon)  blueberries, 3 resisted buying gummies at the store and bought raspberries instead, 4 raspberries instead of sweetener today!,  5)
  3.  Try a Nerd Fitness Recipe
  4. Scheduling Your Workouts section in the Academy
  5.  Try Your First Workout section and quest (Did my first Path workout on Friday)
  6. Eat 1 Vegetable with every meal for 7 days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 -  lunch will be a salad, and dinner will likely be lettuce, onions and peppers, 7 - I did my best and had some veggies with breakfast, lunch, but did not really have a dinner -more of a rushed snack, but I'm counting this complete.)
  7.  Get to 7 days of 5-minute walks (1, 2, 3, 4 - i was in way too much pain in my ribs to do this today after all the meal prep I did, resetting., 5, 6, 7)
  8. Three workouts this week (1 BW Beginner workout, 2, 3) (Mon, Wed, Fri)
  9. 7 days 2 Liter water consumption (Today is Day 4, 5, 6, 7)
  10. Do a 2-mile walk sometime this week. (Think Thursday since you have it off work) (We actually went on walks at work that I'm counting for this)
  11. Do your Batcave Customization #2 implements
  12. On payday, set up a Savings Account at the bank for the RH Mission
  13. Do the BW three times this week with fewer reps and harder variations (weighted body squat 3x3, knee push-ups 3x3, one arm rows 3x5 with higher weight, lunges unassisted 3x3 each leg, plank 3x30secs, 3x3 jumping jacks) (1, 2, 3)   (I only did 1 circuit because I felt like crap and then switched to the Path workout but I'm still counting it)
  14. Send or deliver 2 more hand-written notes of appreciation for RH mission (1,2)
  15.  Get 21 days tracking finances (15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21) 
  16.  Set Daily Intentions every day this week during my 30 minute no-electronics mornings (1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
  17. Continue Mental Mastery Level 1 and complete mission 2 and 3
  18. Cook 3 meals with mise en place (everything measured out first and in its place) this week (Meal 1 : Mexican Chicken Chile, Meal 2 : Crockpot Chicken Fajitas, Meal 3: Meatloaf cupcakes)
  19. Reach 7 days with brushing my teeth every night (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
  20. Reach 7 days with PM Skincare (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I am worthy of giving myself fuel to thrive.

I'm taking this next week fairly easy, focusing on KEY habits and the Academy, and less on my Rising Heros Special Ops.

1. Defeat the Sugar Beast Level 1 - I'm restarting this since I've really struggled with this. (Craving 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

2.  Cook the Paleo Pizzas (Try a Nerd Fitness Recipe) - I bought all these ingredients when I went shopping Thursday or Friday

3. Take Your During Photos 

4. Measurements Round #2

5. The Ain't Nobody Got Time For That section

6. Track finances for 30+ days

7. Continue tracking my food and log my water intake (Mon,Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun,)

8. Take a walk for 7 days in a row (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

9. Brush teeth every night this week - reaching 14 days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

10. PM Skincare every night - reaching 14 days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

11. Set 3 priorities every morning during 30 minutes no electronics (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

12. AM Hygiene Checklist every day (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

13. Keep working on my Mental Optics Operation (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

14. Try 3 workouts this week. (Regardless of what or when they are) (1, 2, 3)

8-12-19 

to 8-19-19

1. Defeat the Sugar Beast Level 1 - I'm restarting this since I've really struggled with this. (Craving 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

2.  Cook the Paleo Pizzas (Try a Nerd Fitness Recipe) - I bought all these ingredients when I went shopping Thursday or Friday  These were delicious!

3. Take Your During Photos 

4. Measurements Round #2

5. The Ain't Nobody Got Time For That section

6. Track finances for 30+ days (ALMOST THERE, TODAY IS DAY 29)

7. Continue tracking my food and log my water intake (Mon,Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun,) (Next week focus will be just on Water, since food logging is now a habit)

8. Take a walk for 7 days in a row (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

9. Brush teeth every night this week - reaching 14 days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)  Tonight will be day 15

10. PM Skincare every night - reaching 14 days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)  Tonight will be day 15

11. Set 3 priorities every morning during 30 minutes no electronics (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)  My priority on work days are simple: eat food, wear deorderant, bring my water bottle

12. AM Hygiene Checklist every day (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)  Today was Day 7

13. Keep working on my Mental Optics Operation (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) Today was day 7

14. Try 3 workouts this week. (Regardless of what or when they are) (1, 2, 3) (I put my rib out of place this week and was only able to do 1 workout this week, I did a blogalites beginner workout)

Here's an update. I'm doing well, but my fibromyalgia has been pretty bad the last week or two. I'm doing some training for work. Having some bills show up unexpectedly, but dealing with them. I'm trying to be nice to myself and understand that starting an exercise habit isn't easy and it's harder when I have my body fighting against me. I am really struggling to start a walking habit. Working out three times a week is probably slightly unrealistic at this point so I'm going to adjust that to once a week and stick with that for 4 weeks before upping it.

My next goals are going to be focusing on a walking habit, waterlogging and keeping up with the habits I'm already working on.

8-19-19 to 8-26-19

1.  Take my During Measurements 
  2.  Log my water intake for 7 days (do not include my sparkling water at this time) (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
  3.  Take 3 5 minute walks this week. (1, 2, 3)
  4.  Do 1 Workout this week (Wednesday)
  5.  Try another Nerd Fitness Recipe (Broccoli Soup; making the count reach 3)
  6.  I Can't Live Without Caffeine - Level 2 Section
  7. Brainstorm ways to earn an extra 40$
  8. Finish the Mental Mastery Op (12, 13, 14)
  9.  Buy new fruits and veggies for the Cooking Op and Break Your Sugar Addiction
  10.  Break Your Sugar Addiction Level 1 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 cravings defeated) 
  11.  Continue food logging, finance tracking, AM & PM skincare, and PM brush teeth.

Hi everyone! 

I haven't posted in a while - it's been a little crazy around these parts. My stress levels went through the roof - I found out I needed 3,000$ worth of dental work and am struggling to find a dentist in town that accepts my insurance, I am fighting wage garnishment because of my defaulted student loans, have been adjusting to a new work schedule, started babysitting during the week, had my phone shatter (still works though), getting ahold of my lawyer for disability, having my printer break when I needed it, and having the normal stress that comes from a job in the helping field, and well, had to go back on my beta-blocker because of my tachycardia. 

All of this led me to feel very defeated, stressed and like a failure. A big motivator in my NF journey was getting OFF the beta-blocker, so to have to be put back on it really miffed me. I know it's temporary and that it's likely just due to my stress. This also put me in a rough boat because until I went back on it, my resting heart rate was around 130bpm, and exercising with that was not advisable. When I first went back on it (last week) I was told to take it easy because of the side effects of dizziness and lightheadedness (I'm really glad I listened because these side effects kicked my a** the first few days) 

I let all of my habits slide to the wayside because of all of this. The only ones I really stuck to was brushing my teeth at night, drinking water and logging my food (and even that sometimes happened the next morning) I will say that even with my habits not happening, I've been able to keep my house relatively clean and organized, so that's a win.

I am officially respawning today! I am off to a good start. I have habit trackers set up in my room and some of them on my Journal It app. I have a tentative schedule in my Google Calendar. I am off to a good start this morning, having done all my habits so far. Here's the habits I am tracking for the next 30 days:

• Wake up and Get dressed by 12 PM
  • Make Bed 
  • AM Medications
  • AM Skincare
  • AM Brush Teeth
  • Brush Hair
  • Morning Walk
  • A load of Dishes Daily / Shine Sink
  • A load of Laundry Daily
  • 3 PM Workout ( Mon - PT ; Tues/Thu - Walk; Wed/Frid - NF workout)
  • Meal Prep  (Tues, Thu, Sun)
  • Face Masks (Tues)
  • Trash Out (Tues / Fri)
  • Shower/Bath nightly
  • PM Skincare
  • PM Brush Teeth
  • PM Medications
  • Tea before bed
  • Gratitude Log / Log food, water, etc