• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Brother Harper

Climbing out of the Hole

Hi Everyone, I'm Harper, and I have finally made a decision to ask for help in turning around my deteriorating health. 

I'm an American living in Japan, and you think that the food here would help me keep a healthy lifestyle, but the reality is really different. I tend to gravitate towards to delicious curries with plenty of helpings of rice, and lots and lots of fried food. 

I feel like I really need help with this journey. I keep drifting in and out of depression, and I cannot keep going the way that I am. Something that I recently noticed is that I have become incredibly sensitive to the changes in air pressure, and that happens a lot during the rainy season now. It's absolutely debilitating and I think that my deteriorating health is to blame.

I look forward to sharing more with you all. I know that we are in this together, so I'm going to put one foot in front of the other and try to hardest thing that any of us do: start.

Harper

• Like 1

Welcome, Harper! Sorry to hear about the depression. It's something I have to deal with, as well. So, do you have some ideas about the health outcomes you'd like to achieve or the habits you'd like to build?