Sharkie Mission to Greatness

Hi Everyone!

I am coming back from a shoulder injury so my goals are set to help build my shoulder strength back up.

Fitness Goals

(1) 50 pushups unbroken (From knees right now I can do ten);

(2) 5 minute plank; and

(3) Climb 100 floors in 30 minutes.

Life Goal

Find a J.O.B!

I look forward to meeting all of you and encouraging everyone to their own personal greatness! Happy hunting!

What was your shoulder injury? I tore my rotator cuff and I let it derail me for a long time. I lapsed on my physical therapy and it ended up taking more than a year before I felt like I was getting balanced again.

How is the job search going?

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

What was your shoulder injury? I tore my rotator cuff and I let it derail me for a long time. I lapsed on my physical therapy and it ended up taking more than a year before I felt like I was getting balanced again.

How is the job search going?

Hey Alecto, it is/was my infra and supraspinatus. One of my friends is a doctor in Korea and a acupuncturist and accupressurist here (long story) was treating me and he advised me not to do anything for four weeks and somehow I pulled that off. I went back last week and I feel really good.Im working on building the strength in that shoulder and I feel like a total goober working with 5 pounds, but like Steve says, one step at a time.

Job hunt is going... Slowly, and I am getting desperate. But if I keep doing the best I can at some point is has to wrk out right? lol

I sorta succeeded at my 6 week challenge.

Fitness Goals

(1) 50 pushups unbroken (From knees right now I can do ten); ***Now I can do 25***

(2) 5 minute plank; and ***still at a 3 minute and change plank***

(3) Climb 100 floors in 30 minutes. ***ACCOMPLISHED***

Life Goal

Find a J.O.B! ***ACCOMPLISHED***

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines