iatetheyeti: letting go

iatetheyeti

I learned a lot last challenge, and not all of it was good. The goal I've had for over fifteen years, the one of being 'fixed', of being free of mental illness, is more likely than not something that I will never see accomplished. More than that, at the moment it's a desperate and damaging dream that's been causing me more harm than good to hold on to. So I need to let go. There are more important things to focus on, things more realistically achievable, things that will be good for me mentally and physically, and hey, maybe even spiritually. And to work towards those things, I need to let go of that mouldering old comfort blanket that really isn't a comfort blanket at all, more like an anchor. I need to stop letting that block my progress before I can even start.

It might sound like a dour note to start out on, but for me even just typing that out was surprisingly freeing.

Any big picture, major kind of goals will have to wait though. Right now I'm still picking up the pieces of my latest rough patch and learning how to function again. Last time around I feel I made a good start, all things considered, and now I need to try and move things alone. So that's what this is, another little step towards being a functional, slightly healthier person.

Walk: Last time around I was extremely loose with the rules about this, and while it did work after a fashion, it also allowed for laziness to seep in. This time around I'm trying to prevent that and keep things enjoyable for myself.

• Daily
  • Minimum twenty minutes
  • If sticking to the minimum, find a hill or some stairs

Run: I don't like running, I'll admit, but I have a Spartan Sprint in September (the week after this challenge is over), so I need to pick up running again for just a little while in order to get through that. I'm not aiming for a good time, nor am I trying to get injured before I even get a chance to race, so I'm playing as safe as I feel I can get away with.

• Twice weekly
  • 3km minimum
  • Longer or more often is fine ONLY IF I feel able

Yoga: Upping the frequency this time around, and adding some variation to keep things interesting. I've collected a handful of short routines that I enjoy to do just that. Not that I find my never ending battle to successfully do pigeon pose uninteresting, but still...

• Daily (morning if possible)
  • On days off work string together two or more routines
  • On running days add in some mobility work

Hydration: Going from 2L to 3L daily. I think 2L is just fine for normal day to day life, for me anyway, but it is inadequate for the back to back heatwaves we're experiencing.

Food: Time to cut out the junk and weather the storm of sugar withdrawal. No fizzy drinks, no cake, no chocolate, no sweets, nothing like that at all. Fact is, most of the time I get no particular enjoyment about consuming those things, in fact I often feel fairly awful because of the lactose content of said junk food. And whenever I've cut it out before, I've felt better. So I'm going cold turkey. No exceptions will be made as I don't trust myself to moderate properly.

Meditation: Given the good it did me last time, it'd be just plain stupid not to include a meditation goal to try and keep up the habit.

• Daily
  • Anything goes
  • But maybe read a couple of meditation books anyway
  • Record the results

=======

Unofficial Zero Week Goals: Get the flat tidy again. Make preparations for the official start of the challenge (ensure I have enough bottled water for work, designate running days etc). Clear the donate/dump/sell pile sitting in my living room.

=======

And that's it. A little step up from before, simple enough that I won't get tangled up and let things slip away completely when things get difficult. Because things will get difficult, that's just life, and I intend to carry on anyway.

• Like 3

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

iatetheyeti's odyssey: part one || part two

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Great goals!

And learning to set down some of the great big heaps of expectations and limitations one imposed on oneself is huge! Way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 71 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

2 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

If sticking to the minimum, find a hill or some stairs

giphy.gif

Totally rooting for you.

Also, color me stupid but why go for the Spartan Sprint if you don't like running. Friends? 

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

13 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

Great goals!

And learning to set down some of the great big heaps of expectations and limitations one imposed on oneself is huge! Way to go!

I'm still learning to be ok with it all, but I'll get there soon enough.

12 hours ago, Jean said:

giphy.gif

Totally rooting for you.

Also, color me stupid but why go for the Spartan Sprint if you don't like running. Friends? 

Heh, no, it's a good question. See, I actually really enjoy OCR as a whole, and when I've been running for a while I start to see it as satisfying, if not enjoyable, exactly. Getting to the point where I see it like that takes a while though, and I generally complain the whole way there...

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

On 7/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, iatetheyeti said:

=======

Unofficial Zero Week Goals: Get the flat tidy again. Make preparations for the official start of the challenge (ensure I have enough bottled water for work, designate running days etc). Clear the donate/dump/sell pile sitting in my living room.

=======

For the first time in a while I'm in a reasonably optimistic mood and I think I'm doing alright with my unofficial week zero goals. I've made my tracker, I've got a good supply of bottled water prepared, and I've designated running days for the first two weeks. The donate/dump/sell pile is still more or less the same as it was, but some of that will be gone tomorrow and I'm hopefully going to have another box of stuff sold by this time next week.

I've also been doing some proper cleaning and tidying. Long, long overdue stuff. Things are getting better in this area, if slowly. I had a massive clearout a few months back, and I've organised things in dribs and drabs since then so the tidying part isn't too overwhelming. The cleaning part, well... It's a commonly known fact that depressed people can struggle with this kind of thing, and that is the only thing preventing me from giving myself a really hard time about it. I do struggle. I also forget. That doesn't change the fact that what I finally cleaned today was, quite honestly, disgusting. The kitchen is definitely one of those places you want to keep clean and hygienic at all times for many, many reasons. I'd convinced myself that I was doing just that, but in reality while I was tidying things there, I was seriously lacking on the actual cleaning side. The results were... deeply unpleasant, shall we say. Ordinarily that's not exactly something I'd want to admit, but speaking about it helps me confront and work through it, embarrassing though it may be. That in itself is a little extra motivation to not let it get so bad again.

But I want to end on a positive note, so I'm going to share some bad pictures of my newest plant acquisitions:

fqJw5BshBXYyrJr7sLjqW1SguQSuWVJjJFFay3iS      EjPGFc8P5EmgNA6XOdXmobQ071rYsTa2Py1mqCJ4

JO_YImYK59OMpAsJkcdrC5SPDEc5gFD_jGGKckFO

I have no idea what that first one is, I rescued it from work two days ago. They were going to put it in the waste, I objected, and considering it's about the size of my torso, give or take, I got some very strange looks on the bus home. But I'm thinking I can make it happier than work did, and I think it'll look nice when it blooms.

Don't know what the second one is either, that was also a reduced section rescue. What I do know is that it's a succulent of some kind and has sprouted some gorgeous flowers that I do really need to get a better picture of at some point. Those were what convinced me to buy it as I'm a little uncertain about outdoor succulents. I struggle enough keeping indoor ones alive...

The third is a dragon plant, apparently, and is a replacement for my poor deceased palm. I don't know how big these guys get, but I am hoping it will get big enough to be moved from the mantle.

Not pictured is the snake's tongue I also acquired, having wanted one for years. Now I just have to keep them all alive for a good long time!

I'll do a proper week zero summary on Sunday before properly immersing myself in the challenge. By that point I hope to have caught up with everyone too.

• Like 3

On 7/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, iatetheyeti said:

=======

=======

Admittedly not much tidying has been done since Friday, but that's ok. Neither has the donate/dump/sell pile cleared by more than a single bag, that that's ok. What I am, however, is prepared for this challenge. I think. What I also am is extremely glad I got a head start on my goal to cut out the sugary junk food I was eating, because it's been rough. I'm on day seven now and it's got to the point where my cravings are such that I'm dreaming about chocolate and coco pops and all sorts of other things. Haven't had that before, but that's also ok. It'll pass.

Due to my shifts tomorrow and Tuesday (6am-4:30/5pm) it is extremely unlikely that I'll be around here either of those days, so I'm setting up a little routine to keep me on target. My usual would be to get out of bed, drown myself in coffee, go to work, come home, and then go back to bed. Instead I'll aim for the following:

• Tonight: Water, snacks, and book to go in bag
  • Tomorrow AM: Yoga before coffee, routine is roughly ten minutes
  • Tomorrow PM: Instead of going straight home one getting off the bus, go to the park, walk the gorge, and then go home. Should only take an extra half hour or so
  • Tomorrow PM: Eat a proper dinner, it's already prepped
  • Tomorrow PM: Depending on how pain levels are, yoga or stretching before meditation and bed

And then repeat for Tuesday. If it doesn't work out perfectly then it doesn't work out perfectly, there are always unexpected factors to deal with and the next two days will likely be no different in that respect. The important thing is to really try, not half-ass it and make excuses later. And then at some point on Wednesday I will come back, update, and catch up with people.

• Like 2

Here and following! 

Your routine sounds like a solid plan.

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 43

2020 challenges: 43 | 44 | 45 (current)

Previous challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

I'm quite conscious of the fact that this is Friday and not Wednesday, but I had a rather dramatic hiccup late Tuesday night that knocked me back a whole lot. I'm mostly ok now, enough so that I've been able to stop myself from vanishing from here again even though a large part of me still wants to hide away where everything is familiar and comfortable and safe... and incredibly lonely. It's not a great coping mechanism.

As for my goals, I have done fairly badly so far.

Walking has suffered enough that I've neglected to do it until today. No energy, no will to get up and go, nothing. So today I forced myself to go for a short, half hour walk through the park in order to actually get myself outside again.

Yoga has actually not been too bad. I've been managing to do a short routine every night before bed, though I do want to do more. It's the same issue as above, no energy and no will to just do it. I'm hoping this will fade the more I continue actually doing the thing, because usually I do really enjoy yoga.

Hydration has been incredibly bad. Usually at work it's easy, but every single work day I've managed to come up spectacularly short. On Monday I told myself it was because it was just too busy to leave the department to get a drink, but that was a flimsy excuse. On Tuesday I told myself I was fine and no thirsty, which was just stupid. On Wednesday my mind left the building, so there's that... On Thursday I kept saying 'I'll do it in a minute', and then didn't. None of that is good enough, and letting that continue is only going to be detrimental to my health. The dehydration headaches alone are telling me that. Today, however, I am happy to say I'm well on my way to being on target, at long last.

Food is, on one hand, going well. No sugary junk has entered my body since the beginning of zero week. On the other hand what I have been eating is far from balanced and definitely unhealthy in a whole other way. Needs fixing.

Meditation has been forcibly neglected since Tuesday. Because I don't want to confront some of the things going on in my mind. But I don't think anyone every did any healing by ignoring the things causing them pain and grief. I'm setting aside some time tonight to meditate, and while I hope I'll be less anxious and shaken up, I'll still do it even if I am. Maybe I'll work through some of the issues floating about and maybe I'll just try and find some calm, either way, I need to get back into that routine.

That brings me to running, the goal which isn't happening any longer. The reason being that I have decided to withdraw from the two races I have left this year, and the reason for that is the impact that even thinking of said races is having on me. It's not a good one. I'm in a bad head space in general, but it gets so much worse whenever I turn my mind to training for these races and I can't ignore it or gloss over it and pretend it's actually fine any longer. I do that, I have no doubt I'll get injured again, or get deeper into this dark head space to the point where I have trouble getting out of it again. There is a part of me that deeply regrets this decision because travelling to races is really the only time I get to have an in-person kind of social life, and cutting out the races means I've just gone and cut that off completely. That's... painful. But the alternative is worse. Making this decision really has me in conflict with myself, but I'm going to have to make peace with the fact that I did the right thing.

And there we have it. I'm going to tentatively say I'll update again on Monday, and that I may or may not catch up with people in the mean time depending on whether or not I can figure out how to recharge my low, low social mana.

• Like 5

Looks like you're going through pretty tough times, take care of yourself and hold on. It's nice to see you're building things up again when they drop out, even slowly, and keep what you can going. Sometimes, that's what carries us on and we can't ask for more. The way I read it, you're striving to stay on track with your goals and, even though you are not cruising through, you're mostly succeeding at it so, kuddos!

4 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

I'm setting aside some time tonight to meditate, and while I hope I'll be less anxious and shaken up, I'll still do it even if I am.

Being a Druid is all about looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. You don't triumph over them, you don't suppress them, you just acknowledge them: they're there and you're there and that's it. You do your things and they do theirs. That's how it works for me. Doing so gets the emotions out of it, it becomes neutral: I am afraid and am doing my things, that is what I do.

The running withdrawal looks like a good call: if you're in a dark place already, avoiding darker places is sound. It looks like, right now, you've got your hands full trying to build yourself up again, there'll be plenty of time and opportunity to go on social outings (a.k.a. running events) when you'll be in a better inner shape.

Take care of yourself, and keep at it.

• Like 3

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

Sorry to hear about the dark headspace, but it sounds like you’ve identified (and are moving toward) things that will eventually turn it around.

Any little push toward your goals is a win - our journeys are super never remotely linear; and you never know - maybe by not forcing yourself into running when you’re not feeling it will give you the space to find something that fits even better.

I know that same thing happened with me - running is not my friend. My body and brain are glad I broke up with it.

• Like 3

Level 71 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

All I can say is: I hate running. Urrggs.

So congrats on your decision.

Looks like you got it covered and will get along :)

What replacement for the running would bring the most joy to your life?

• Like 1

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

On 8/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, Jean said:

It's nice to see you're building things up again when they drop out, even slowly, and keep what you can going. Sometimes, that's what carries us on and we can't ask for more.

That's really about all I can do at times like this. My other option is to give up, and I really don't like the places that takes me to.

On 8/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, Jean said:

Being a Druid is all about looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. You don't triumph over them, you don't suppress them, you just acknowledge them: they're there and you're there and that's it. You do your things and they do theirs. That's how it works for me. Doing so gets the emotions out of it, it becomes neutral: I am afraid and am doing my things, that is what I do.

That's actually a really good way of looking at it, one I mean to keep in mind going forward.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:36 PM, darkfoxx said:

Any little push toward your goals is a win - our journeys are super never remotely linear; and you never know - maybe by not forcing yourself into running when you’re not feeling it will give you the space to find something that fits even better.

I know that same thing happened with me - running is not my friend. My body and brain are glad I broke up with it.

I'm hoping that's the case, although I think for the time being that I'll just let whatever it is come to me. Not sure I'm in any state to go actively questing after anything just yet. Honestly, I don't think running's ever been my friend, and I am feeling a whole lot of relief that I don't have to do it for a good long time!

22 hours ago, Sunmage said:

What replacement for the running would bring the most joy to your life?

I'm not sure just yet. Could be that I'll end up making the time to get properly back into cycling, or I might stumble onto something new. For now I'm just content to wander along and see what comes up.

• Like 2

Week Two, Update One

I don't usually mind Mondays (Sundays, on the other hand, I can't stand), something which I think comes from having no set week to week work schedule and therefore no true weekend where I get to be free. Today, however, I hate Mondays. Just about everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong one way or another, and even if I hadn't been in such a negative head space it would have dragged me down. It's not the most promising set up for the week ahead.

Last week didn't end too badly, all things considered. I do, however, need to make major improvements to my hydration. I know how, I know I can, it's just getting past the 'don't care, doesn't matter' attitude that descends on me when I'm at work. It does matter. I should care. I function better when properly hydrated. I feel better when hydrated. Letting the noxious cloud of apathy that hangs over the whole store settle on me as well is really not the best move. I need to get rid of that. Fast.

On a more positive note, I've still managed to avoid eating sugary junk. Day fifteen now, which isn't half bad. Admittedly walking past anything chocolate still brings out little pangs of longing, though I think it's more for the sugar high than anything else.

If I do one thing this week, it'll be to get my hydration back on track. The other thing would be to survive my next two shifts, after that I get some much needed time off. I'll update again on Thursday, hopefully with something more positive to share.

• Like 4

Is inline skating an option where you live?

I love it better than cycling. But you need good roads...

Cycling sounds great, too

• Like 1

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

On 8/12/2019 at 6:15 PM, iatetheyeti said:
On 8/9/2019 at 10:03 PM, Jean said:

That's actually a really good way of looking at it, one I mean to keep in mind going forward.

I like to portray it as some kind of beast, sitting in the corner and watching me. At first, I don't dare to move and all it does is stand there. Then I slowly try to do something, watching it warily and it still doesn't move. I'm living with it for some years and it's still just sitting there and glaring at me threateningly so I guess it's all it does and I'm not bothering too much anymore. I've gone further on occasions and actually befriended it, which is a really nice feeling, making it turn into some kind of life companion sending dares at me to see if I can succeed but, lately, it has taken back its dark and gloomy form.

I wish you a nice relationship with your own monster. Sometimes, all they need is someone who cares for them.

giphy.gif&sp=0ba76ee91a23c69112b606d5f7b

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, Sunmage said:

Is inline skating an option where you live?

I love it better than cycling. But you need good roads...

Cycling sounds great, too

Wow, that takes me right back to a childhood of playing roller hockey on the streets, something I've not thought of in a long, long time! I did really enjoy it, but you're right, it needs good roads, and I now live in a city with terrible roads. Still, something to keep on the list of possibilities...

On 8/14/2019 at 8:14 PM, Jean said:

I like to portray it as some kind of beast, sitting in the corner and watching me. At first, I don't dare to move and all it does is stand there. Then I slowly try to do something, watching it warily and it still doesn't move. I'm living with it for some years and it's still just sitting there and glaring at me threateningly so I guess it's all it does and I'm not bothering too much anymore. I've gone further on occasions and actually befriended it, which is a really nice feeling, making it turn into some kind of life companion sending dares at me to see if I can succeed but, lately, it has taken back its dark and gloomy form.

I wish you a nice relationship with your own monster. Sometimes, all they need is someone who cares for them.

giphy.gif&sp=0ba76ee91a23c69112b606d5f7b

It's an apt analogy, and one that's definitely crossed my mind before. Perhaps if I can get myself into that mindset, that maybe this isn't something to fight against but work with, then that might make something of a difference. All I can do is try it and see.

• Like 1

Week Two, Update Two

I did mean to update yesterday, but my laptop decided to do a major update without waiting for me to ok it and that took it out of commission from around 5pm to after 11pm, and I really struggle with the forums on my phone (mostly frustration that it's different and not a good different...).

Things are... relatively the same. I seem to be in a holding pattern.

Walking has still suffered, though yesterday I did get a good walk in. It could definitely be classed as a power walk as I was in Edinburgh and trying to spend as little time caught up in the suffocating crowds as possible, so speed was of the essence. Aside from that, it's not been too good. What came so easily to me last challenge is a struggle now. I just need to get myself back into the habit.

Yoga is hit and miss, fortunately more hit than miss, and when I neglect to do it then it's usually because I've had a very long day and I'm incredibly tired (though that doesn't take much these days, admittedly). The solution for that is easy, start doing some yoga first thing in the morning. I have a vague memory of someone telling me once that they worked out in the morning because they wanted the best of their energy to be used bettering themselves rather than using it on their job and having nothing left for themselves. So it's time I adopt that mindset, especially given how limited my energy is right now.

Hydration is getting much better. Sure, it's not all water, but mixing things up is helping me actually keep drinking in circumstances where I'd otherwise just let it slide.

Food is still going well, by some miracle I have not eaten chocolate, sweets, cake, or any other sugary junk, nor have I had any fizzy juice for nineteen days now. And I'm finding I need less and less willpower to actually avoid it, even on my bad days.

Meditation has been interesting. I've been doing some reading and I've done a couple of guided meditations. The former is mildly interesting, but I don't think this particular book will be much help, and the latter has had mixed results. I know with both it's a case of continuing to look until I find something that works, but unfortunately it doesn't stop me getting impatient with the whole process. But I'll keep looking, and in the mean time I'll keep practising meditation in my own haphazard kind of way.

Sunday will likely be my next update here, and in the mean time I'm going to give catching up with others a shot because I've been very distant lately, and I don't want that to be the case going forward.

• Like 4

End

I really did fall off the map with this one. On the plus side I didn't fall off entirely, I was still posting in my battle log, but here... The only thing I can offer in defence is that August was a deeply trying month for many reasons and it seems I can only stretch my limited energy so far. This time around it was my challenge that suffered. Though not, I'm both happy and surprised to say, my goals.

Walking, however, was not one of the goals that I managed to keep up with. I think I managed a grand total of five when it should have been daily...

Yoga has been more hit than miss, which has done plenty of good. I can't really see any improvement in any of the poses I was struggling with, but that doesn't bother me all that much at the moment. It's still relatively early days and I haven't really been doing anything alongside my short sessions.

Hydration I think is about a 75% success, and more so with mixed fluids than solely water.

Food is my biggest success and the only one I take pride in. I've now gone six weeks without having any chocolate, cake, fizzy drinks, or any other kind of sugary junk food. The withdrawal symptoms are gone, the cravings only surface during shark week and even then nowhere near as strongly as they once did, I feel better, I've lost enough weight for it to be noticeable, and my skin is so much clearer. I'm happy my stubbornness could be put to good use here! My next step will be just as important as this one, so that's something that bears a lot of thinking about.

Meditation happened, and a lot of it. It's actually helped me a great deal and I'm slowly, slowly figuring things out because of it.

Maybe it's not a massive success, but it's far from a failure. I think I have my next steps almost figured out, so I will be back to try again next challenge.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

Food is my biggest success and the only one I take pride in. I've now gone six weeks without having any chocolate, cake, fizzy drinks, or any other kind of sugary junk food. The withdrawal symptoms are gone, the cravings only surface during shark week and even then nowhere near as strongly as they once did, I feel better, I've lost enough weight for it to be noticeable, and my skin is so much clearer. I'm happy my stubbornness could be put to good use here! My next step will be just as important as this one, so that's something that bears a lot of thinking about.

Awesome work!! 

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 43

2020 challenges: 43 | 44 | 45 (current)

Previous challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

On 9/8/2019 at 7:26 PM, iatetheyeti said:

I think I have my next steps almost figured out, so I will be back to try again next challenge.

And here it is.