• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

h3r0

h3r0 gets some armor

nick-sinclair-buckaroofront-a-web.jpg

AUGUST CHALLENGE  SCORE

Goals for this challenge:

#1: Week 0 - MINI CHALLENGE 

Spent a week out of town doing early morning bodyweight workouts in a hotel room. No big gains other than the mental aspect of maintaining the habit.

+1 INT

#2: Weight Training for Hypertrophy 

I  was very consistent and gained a noticeable amount of muscle size this month. More importantly I was able to really figure out what my current workout philosophy is for myself and now know basically what I want to do workout wise in future challenges. 

+1 STR, +1 INT

#3 Eat for Gains 

Wow did I do this. More of a challenge to slow down, averaged around a 1,000 kcal over maintenance. This was less a product of design and rather just a reaction to nicotine withdrawal. I have a little bit of a tummy now but overall the extra weight looks good on me and the extra calories were a big help in the muscle gain.

+1 CON

#4 Poison Master Skill Badge 

I have gone over 4 weeks without nicotine. It wasn't terrible but was harder than I expected. 

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Poison Master

Looking forward to the next challenge!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, h3r0 said:

I have gone over 4 weeks without nicotine. It wasn't terrible but was harder than I expected. 

Awesome achievement, dude. 

5 hours ago, h3r0 said:

#2: Weight Training for Hypertrophy 

I  was very consistent and gained a noticeable amount of muscle size this month. More importantly I was able to really figure out what my current workout philosophy is for myself and now know basically what I want to do workout wise in future challenges. 

+1 STR, +1 INT

#3 Eat for Gains 

Wow did I do this. More of a challenge to slow down, averaged around a 1,000 kcal over maintenance. This was less a product of design and rather just a reaction to nicotine withdrawal. I have a little bit of a tummy now but overall the extra weight looks good on me and the extra calories were a big help in the muscle gain.

Neato on the gains. 

10 hours ago, h3r0 said:

That's one of the rare ones. Well done!

8537b034b40ef3d150e322106a9f7378.jpg

Training Day 

Warmup 

3x3 OHP 65/70/80#

2x10 close grip bench 80#

3x10 BB row 80#

1x10 Double KB front squat 

2x10 Offset KB squat 

• Like 1