• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Delts, quads, oh my <3 

 

2 hours ago, raptron said:

I slept from 9 PM to 9 AM

that sounds lovely, best part of the weekend? ;)

just kidding! awesome that you made your time goal :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dem quads get me every time. :wub: Hooray for surviving AND beating your time limit. 

 

You mentioned you're writing, what are you writing now? And any chance of progress on the guide to day drinking? :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, KB Girl said:

that sounds lovely, best part of the weekend? ;)

Honestly, yes! Hahaha. :D 

 

20 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

You mentioned you're writing, what are you writing now? And any chance of progress on the guide to day drinking? :) 

Yes! I worked on it on Thursday! Otherwise, mostly poetry things for myself and bulking out more D&D stuff for when we resume our campaign. 

 

giphy.gif

Day 3.1 & 3.2

Rest days! I went to the beach on Monday, had seafood and ice cream, and got back in time to laze around and re-read Alanna books. Tuesday, I had tickets to a rosé event, so I drank seemingly bottomless pink wine with a good pal. I got myself home and in bed before midnight and am smoothing out my rough edges with a large iced coffee this morning. 

 

Jog: 3/3 

Lift: 5/15

Write: 4/10 writing, 3/10 journaling

Job applications: 3/10

 

W: lift + LAUNDRY 

Th: gymnastics + job applications 

F: lift + maybe a date but idk

S: gymnastics + birthday celebration for a friend

S: lift + dim sum + ?? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raptron said:

Yes! I worked on it on Thursday! Otherwise, mostly poetry things for myself and bulking out more D&D stuff for when we resume our campaign. 

Nice!

 

Your rest days sound perfect :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sylph said:

A wonderful use of time, always.

STRONG AGREE!

 

 giphy.gif

Day 3.3

I did something wild, you guys. I went home after work of going to lift because I felt like I wasn't going to have much time to do anything I wanted to do with D&D later on in the evening. So, I went grocery shopping, read for a bit, took a small nap, and then woke up to find out that D&D was postponed until next week anyway so I had even more free time. I threw in my laundry, made some food, watched the first episode of Euphoria finally, and journaled before bed.

 

THREE REST DAYS IN A ROW?!?! What is this? Who am I? Oh yeah, a totally recreational fitness person who goes way too hard most of the time and is starting to shake off the reins of immense workout guilt! Woooo! Plus, I can lift Thursday, Friday, and Sunday to get my full week's worth in and it's really not that different from lifting TW&F! I'm just skipping a gymnastics workout, really. WE'RE ALL GOOD HERE. 

 

Jog: 3/3 

Lift: 5/15

Write: 4/10 writing, 4/10 journaling

Job applications: 3/10

 

I have a phone interview on Friday for a position that I'm intrigued about. I also need to ask someone at work to put in a good word for me at a state job I applied for last week as well. I've been feeling a bit gunshy about that, even though most of my coworkers (and bosses) know I'm planning to leave in the fall and have said they want to help me in any way possible. I just have to ask. :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, raptron said:

I did something wild, you guys. I went home after work of going to lift because I felt like I wasn't going to have much time to do anything I wanted to do with D&D later on in the evening. So, I went grocery shopping, read for a bit, took a small nap, and then woke up to find out that D&D was postponed until next week anyway so I had even more free time. I threw in my laundry, made some food, watched the first episode of Euphoria finally, and journaled before bed.

 

It's funny because this totally sounds wild to me, too XD

 

6 hours ago, raptron said:

Oh yeah, a totally recreational fitness person who goes way too hard most of the time and is starting to shake off the reins of immense workout guilt! Woooo! Plus, I can lift Thursday, Friday, and Sunday to get my full week's worth in and it's really not that different from lifting TW&F! I'm just skipping a gymnastics workout, really. WE'RE ALL GOOD HERE. 

 

Mostly because I, too feel this in my soul^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now