• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
makotoisle

*ding* Mako's Leveling Up~!

I mean, I've already done 6 killer workouts this week, I deserve to skip stretch day, right?

haha i tend to think the same thing! only stretch day is probably the most important day there is :)

I mean, I've already done 6 killer workouts this week, I deserve to skip stretch day, right?

haha i tend to think the same thing! only stretch day is probably the most important day there is :)

Exactly! It's funny because I love to do to it and I always feel so great when it's done. But then when it comes down to actually getting started... well that's another story ;-)

You two make me happy.

In terms of walking not counting for avoiding feeling selfconscious... you should borrow Spezzy's hat.

I dunno if this will help you or not, but most people will not even notice you. Of the ones that do, most will forget you 2 seconds later. Of the ones that dont, the dumbass who is thinking something nasty shouldn't even count on your radar. You're better than him.

But the other person, who does notice you, and remembers, will be inspired. Even just a little.

Isn't that worth it? Lead by example.

But I'm glad I have you guys to help keep me accountable and FORCE me to do something that I know I already want to do anyway, but just don't have the guts to do it for myself

I can personally attest that this method totally works. If you're feeling like skipping that run outside, just think of us all cheering you on...or giving disapproving looks--whichever's more motivational to you. :) I know how hard it is to deal with self-consciousness surrounding exercise so I can certainly relate. Here's hoping this Challenge will be your first step to fitness fearlessness.

Alethea, maybe that will be my ultimate challenge. At the end of this month I'll go running in the park with a viking hat? Oh God, kill me now.

can you please? that would make my month.

you can borrow my hat and capn's clubs... and go running through the park.

:)

Alethea, maybe that will be my ultimate challenge. At the end of this month I'll go running in the park with a viking hat? Oh God, kill me now.

can you please? that would make my month.

you can borrow my hat and capn's clubs... and go running through the park.

:)

That would be hilarious, but completely awesome!

FWIW, I found that any sense of being "self-conscious" or "Taking myself seriously" only majorly impacted my enjoyment of life. When I stopped caring what anyone thought about how I looked, life got WAY more fun!

Excellent scoring system! I need to get more definitive with mine at some point. Mine's currently "do I feel more like death, or more like awesome than I did yesterday?"

Which, while easy, isn't exactly a measurable value. :P

Keep up the strong work!

Sign in to follow this