One tiny step forward for me!

Its been ages since I've been back here! I have one teeniest tiny woot to post for myself - I DID MY FIRST DAMNED PUSHUP (full body) YESTERDAY! I actually attempted and survived THREE! 

I tried to replicate that again today and found, I didn't blow up or melt away and managed all three again! 

Wow it feels amazing to know that Captain Chicken Wrists can do a full body pushup!

That's all I wanted to woot out today. Hope everyone's finding their personal woot moments and feeling amazingfantabulastic!  

• Like 4

Heya thanks @gabrielle_of_poteidia!!! I was feeling extra :adoration: at just being able to do one! I’ve challenged myself over the last week with a seven day push-up challenge (3 pushups everyday before a cup of coffee) and guess what? I did it!! Because I felt so good I even grew the courage to make it to the weight room at the gym today to do lateral pull downs! Ok I had a friend venture there with me but it’s a start! Aww thanks - I loved the words myself and thought it befitting of a profile picture :D