That's no ordinary rabbit....

Endor

Mini-respawn FTW, you've got this!

Also, having poor water at home is terrible. Glad you've managed to sort the problem, that's a pretty big bill you're killing there.

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

Work has consumed me this week, have done 2 or 3 walks though. Tried a run today, no dice, leg/knee sore. Might be walking the 10k i think we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

Look after yourself mate. Complete that 10k for the both of us.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Thanks guys, last week was very stressful, sleepless nights kind of stuff with some big changes at work. 

A couple of decisions made for my fitness, I'll do this 10k but after that I plan to do the C25K again to rebuild my base and then stick to 5k's thereafter. I had grand designs of doing a half after this 10k but the reality is it needs more consistency than I think I can do for now. I'm also planning to start lifting again next week. I'm really missing it at the moment but I don't want to toast my legs before the 10k. 

Challenge wrap up I guess:

Goals:

- One Rabbit Stew coming right up!

Get more protein, try for 3 protein shakes a week in place of some other snacks. 

##### Err probably 3 during the whole challenge!!

- Nibble yer bum!

Drop 5kg this challenge. If necessary track calories, prefer not to...

##### 91kg today for a 0.1kg loss!!

- Run away! Run away! 

Do a run or some weights related to running 3 times a week 

I did well the first couple of weeks and then work took over and my ITB got irritated. I've still been walking a lot though. I did a 6k walk today. 

I'm basically trying to stay sane, get through the 10k this weekend without dying and then regroup next week for the start of the next challenge.  

Thanks for coming along for the ride and encouraging me.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, BarefootDawsy said:

Seems like a sensible plan. You're much better off adjusting things to make it work than pushing too hard and giving up. Best of luck this weekend mate, just get out there and have fun!

Thanks mate, we'll catch up soon, probs going to do Sober October so it'll have to be before then! Or during or a parkrun!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Endor said:

I'm basically trying to stay sane, get through the 10k this weekend without dying and then regroup next week for the start of the next challenge.  

Keeping sane is a big win in and of itself. Walking instead of dropping it entirely and being able to look at things honestly and showing up for the wrap-up whatever happens are very good things. You're on your way, keep it up and enjoy the 10K. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

19 minutes ago, Jean said:

Keeping sane is a big win in and of itself. Walking instead of dropping it entirely and being able to look at things honestly and showing up for the wrap-up whatever happens are very good things. You're on your way, keep it up and enjoy the 10K. :)

Thanks Jean, and a big thank you for all your support along the way while I've been with the Scouts, I appreciate it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Xena said:

Looking forward to hearing about the 10K!

Thanks Xena, I'm getting a bit nervous now! My wife is picking up the bib in the City for me today. I have a hotel room booked for Saturday night so I don't have to get up super early or stress about making it there in time. 

Repeat after me: I won't drink the night before, I won't drink the night before, etc. etc.! 

• Like 2

Thanks Xena, I'm getting a bit nervous now! My wife is picking up the bib in the City for me today. I have a hotel room booked for Saturday night so I don't have to get up super early or stress about making it there in time. 

Repeat after me: I won't drink the night before, I won't drink the night before, etc. etc.! 

Hah. I had to learn that the hard way.

You sound set. Good luck brother.
  • Thanks 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log