Elinox Travels to Yellowstone

elinox

I’m very excited that we’ve expanded the challenge to 5 weeks instead of 4 because I like the longer challenges. Honestly, I’d prefer back to 6 weeks ago, but I’ll take 5!

Main Quest
To live a healthy and balanced life by exercising and trying to eat healthy.

My motivation
I've successfully dropped weight by counting calories so my diet will mostly be staying the same with 1200 calories per day M-F and then blow meals on the weekends. 

In September I’m going to Yellowstone! We will enjoy a bit of hiking and a lot of walking so I need to be in good walking shape for the trip. 

Also in preparation for Yellowstone, my husband has agreed to do another Darebee fitness workout with me. He even suggested we try two of them at once so we’re going to try Epic 5 AND 30 Days of Yoga!

I need a jump start on more Darebee fitness workouts because they were easy to follow and gave me something new to do, so might as well jump-in headfirst!

Because Yellowstone will immerse me in nature, I’m back with the Druids for this challenge. 

Smaller Quests
1.  Walking
We will be spending a lot of time driving through the park, however, there will also be opportunities for hiking. I want to get into better walking shape, so this part of my challenge will be focused on getting in more miles than ever before.

Scoring: x/40 miles in 5 weeks (8 miles per week)
Reward: +5 STA

2. Epic 5 
Epic 5 is 5 minutes of working out, per day, from Darebee fitness. This seems like it should be easy to fit into our busy schedule, even on dive days. That being said, the exercises also seem like high intensity so I doubt those 5 minutes will be easy!

Scoring: x/31 days of Epic 5
Reward: +5 to DEX

3. 30 Days of Yoga 
I enjoy doing yoga and I think doing another Darebee fitness routine that is yoga-based is going to be great. 

Scoring: x/30 days of yoga
Reward: +5 to WIS

• Like 3

Level 38 Lupine Pirate = STR: 98 || DEX: 91 || STA: 102 || CON: 76 || WIS: 88 || CHA: 75

Current Challenge: 

Past Challenge List: Challenges 1-38

Battle Log: Battle On, Eli!

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, Dresden Files

"That's wolves for ya; good guys!" -Wolf, 10th Kingdom

Great goals! [emoji7][emoji7]Darebee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 75 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, elinox said:

I’m very excited that we’ve expanded the challenge to 5 weeks instead of 4 because I like the longer challenges. Honestly, I’d prefer back to 6 weeks ago, but I’ll take 5!

At least for me the 6 weeks much different, too. With 4 weeks, when I fell off the wagon in week 2 or 3, it seemed to easy to just start better next time.

With the 6 weeks, there was so much time left, that you had to fight yourself back, Right?

Have a great challenge!

• Thanks 1

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

5: 14/31

Yoga: 14/30

I did tomorrow's 5 and Yoga today since I'm diving tomorrow and won't have time.

• Like 2

Level 38 Lupine Pirate = STR: 98 || DEX: 91 || STA: 102 || CON: 76 || WIS: 88 || CHA: 75

Current Challenge: 

Past Challenge List: Challenges 1-38

Battle Log: Battle On, Eli!

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, Dresden Files

"That's wolves for ya; good guys!" -Wolf, 10th Kingdom