✧・゚:* CJ changed hero, "I play to win!" ✧・゚:*

Related image

Hiya, guys! This is going to be where I share my musings on direction and hopefully some progress along the way.

I do love and enjoy exercise and fitness but where I am currently, I feel that its other areas of my life that I want and

need to really work and progress on. Right now, as of writing this, I have some long-term end goals (I fell in love with

Japan and my partner and I are now planning steps to move there within X many years), but I've decided that I've 

found myself pretty unsettled in my general foundations and want to start building from scratch. I moved to England

a year and a half ago. Whilst my flat has been pretty cheap which was really convenient at the time, where I live and 

the flats surrounding me are making for a really unhappy home-life and moving into a new flat is my primary goal. So,

here are my goals for the next few weeks (no 4wc, maybe next month, for now I just want to work towards these on a

casual basis and get a feel for what goals I'll want in time for then), but here's what I want to keep in mind:

♥ Looking at new places and getting a rough idea of price ranges

♥ Analyse my job and work out if I want to stay put and subsidise or relocate

♥ Find past-times out of work to a) get me out of my house a little, b) help me discover the city I live in! I barely have

and its been a year! and c) remind me there's a life outside of work (workaholic over here, hehe). 

Thanks for reading guys. I'll try and keep you updated. I'd love to make some friends on here so feel free to message me!

I'm not the fastest at responding but I'll try my best ^_^

Henlo! Am kpop trash, gamer gremlin, pokémon go addict girl trying to overcome a work addiction ^_^

Current 4wc: n/a

Current battle log: "I play to win!"

Wee update: last night I had a good look at places nearby me and worked out I'll be looking to pay about 15% more for my pay. Following the "rent should be maximum 50% of your current earnings" I could possibly manage this in my existing job; but a) we'll have to see how the next paycheck or two play out as I've recently had more hours put atop my full time contract but those additional hours can vary, so we'll see how they add up, and b) as of right now, the workplace is in a state of... transition, and I may want a place with more stable management regardless. So, I've applied to a place today and hope to have a nosy at some jobs nearby me too.

As of beginning this battle log yesterday, I came into work today to find my current manager reprimanded for misconduct and demoted, and my supervisor promoted to that position. Its all far from ideal and difficult. I feel good that I made some clear decisions amidst a hazy place (I adore my job and have done all these years; the problem isn't the job itself, its very much the fragility of management, but I truly believe I've done all I can to change it and its beyond me at this level). 

Henlo! Am kpop trash, gamer gremlin, pokémon go addict girl trying to overcome a work addiction ^_^

Its been a while! Ever since we banded together and approached the CEO - and, since I last wrote here - the manager in question was spoken to, things have changed drastically. I expected him to leave, or to stay and things would be worst: but I was wrong. He has stayed - and took me aside to apologise personally; as he did to every other team member. And things have... genuinely changed for the better. I've been working for years, for companies big and small, and have to admit, I was absolutely wrong here. I'm so glad to have been. 

I feel far better about staying. I'm still thinking of the future and sustainability and thus will be considering job offers or anything that comes my way on a higher pay bracket intently, but for now its not my main priority!

I've created my character and epic quests, and am excited to be visiting home for the first time in a year tomorrow evening. ^_^

• Like 1