Post-Weightlifting Class Routine

So, I finally got over my gym anxiety by signing up for a beginning weightlifting class and finally feel like I can step into a gym without feeling overwhelmed - woot.

But, the class is over now, and I need some help creating a routine so that I can keep this going.

Now, I'm about to say something that very few people here are going to like, but, I need to avoid deadlifts for now. See, my class trainer was big into deadlifts, but for the life of me I cannot perform one with good form. My lower back is fairly weak, my shoulders are underdeveloped, and my hip hinge has no idea how to function. So what I need are accessory exercises so I can at least do a deadlift correctly first.

Here's what I've come up with so far:

Incline DB Press: 4x8 

Lat Pull-Downs: 4x8 (part of the DL training)

Back Squats: 4x8 (will alternate with goblet squats until I feel ready for front squats)

DB Flys: 4x8

So I'm thinking at least another lower body movement and/or a movement to improve my deadlift form.

Thanks

I hate deadlifts, so you have no quarrel with me! ;) 

If it were myself, I'd add hip thrusts (easily loaded hinge/hip dominant movement, will help with deadlifts) and inverted rows (because everyone can benefit from extra rowing). If you're struggling with glute activation with the hip thrust, go to a glute bridge instead, and work up from there!

Also (just my personal opinion) I probably wouldn't bother with the DB flys - I'd replace it with something like pallof press, RKC plank, or deadbugs/supermans. Finally, if you finish up the routine with a farmer's walk or KB swings, that will be a great help for your grip strength!

Side note: IMO (which doesn't mean much, since I'm not a trainer or fitness expert of any kind :P) the goblet squats will be much more useful to develop core strength & bracing for the long-term goal of deadlifting. But either is good!

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

I'd say learn to brace, and learn to hinge. Heavy rack walkouts, loaded carries, etc should teach you how to get your spine stacked. If your hips are super weird about hinging, you can start off with Foundation Training or one of Dan John's hinge drills. After "rehearsing" the movements you can start your hinge from the top with a Zercher Squat so it's easier to stay braced. (It's called a "squat," but it's essentially a deadlift accessory when used here.) Once you get comfortable, you can go with progressively lower and lower rack pulls.

Nobody is actually obligated to deadlift off the floor. Everyone has different lever lengths, and unless you're competing in a barbell sport, you adjust the exercise to you.