Vonayen is late to the party

Vonayen

It has been a challenging year for me and I am looking to get myself back focused on “me” .   Up till June I was doing so well....lost 10 lbs even...now that is all back on my ass and I am feeling it.... I can not get into the Challenge proper until August 12th ( have a animathon conference to attend this weekend out of town) but I will jump on in and get myself on Track adn hit this hard on Monday 12th . Here is my game.

1 - Three weeks ( till end of August) of cleanse diet followed by the rest of the time testing food back in– this is a non negotiable as I have developed ugly dermatitis on my arms and I think it helps to eat better.

2- Consistency with my workouts – Holly shit sticks this gets hard for me... I will play a bit with this during this challenge but I am aiming to get up and do early AM workouts Monday- Friday

• My workouts are truly a mix of everything in my home gym deep down in the catacombs.  I want to get stronger faster and just better in my overall fitness by next spring……For this initial challenge I want to work out being more consistent that is all, the training plan will come later. Even if I roll out of bed and do 10 push ups - for this challenge i will count that as a win :)

Game Plan - I will update weekly

Monday – Clean Eating  & AM workout

Tuesday – Clean Eating  &  AM Workout

Wednesday – Clean Eating  & Am Workout

Thursday  - Clean Eating  & AM Workout

Friday – Clean Eating  & AM Workout

Saturdays  - Clean Eating  & Rest/Active Rest

Sunday – Clean Eating  & Endurance Workout

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Vonayen said:

Even if I roll out of bed and do 10 push ups - for this challenge i will count that as a win :)

YAASSSSSSS!!! You do you and win HARD!!

giphy.gif

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)

Hope the conference went well. Now that you're back, how is it going?

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

As someone who is late for everything, I am here for you. 

• Like 1

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

On 8/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, Elastigirl said:

Hope the conference went well. Now that you're back, how is it going?

It was a lot of fun. I needed the break form reality. I have a family member with months to live and it is hard to watch them slowly drift closer to that vale every day. The con. was a nice distraction. 

20190810_161025.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry about your family member.

Love the cosplays- looks like fun

• Like 1

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Ok here is is, my report card. Clearly I can see where my short comings are. 

Clean Eating =  14% ( or 1 day out of 7) - seems I had candy the other days

AM workout= 100% all 5 days ( split between cardio and weight lifting efforts)

Rest/Active Rest= 100 % - Took Saturday  OFF

Endurance Workout= 100%  got in 18 km run/walk on Sunday 

• Like 2

Hey, that's a really solid week despite the eating. Good for you!!

How did last week go?

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 47

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

2021 Books in Progress:

How We Love (82%)  |  Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (60%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  | What Did You Expect? (36%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%) 

2021 Books Completed:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  |  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  |  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire   |  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  |  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  |  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  |  Lady Windermere's Fan 

OK I had some issues, ok lots of issues...ended yesterday when I had to say goodbye to my dog of 15 years who was perfectly healthy  up to the end... so here is my less than impressive report card for last week....and so far most of this week....sad but true. At least i have room for improvement. the stress the last few days was just too much.

Clean Eating  5%

AM Workout = 2%

Endurance Workout= 0%

The 2019 year has not been kind to me at all I actually can not wait to ring in the new year in 2020.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. Don't bet yourself up about not getting your goals last week. SOmetimes it is the time to just grieve, and taking the time we need actually will set you up  for a healthier mental state later