• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CaptDiamond39

Two-way Street of Accountability

Hey All,

I have been in search of someone to help me be accountable for my actions and lack there of. I am looking for the Drill Sergeant persona preferably. However, I am not blind to the fact that others need and want a loosely similar thing and I am willing to be there to help you out with your goals. I am not looking for anything more than someone to report to on my days activities. I want someone to tell me that I am full of it if I think that I will get where I want to be by not doing what I know I need to do and prescribing a remedial option. I am trying to find a good workout routine but have failed to find a good one that I want to stick to. Now if someone told me to do a certain plan and checked up on me, I would probably do it. 

I just need someone to help straighten me out and not be afraid to knock a few of my teeth out in the process.

Hey All,
I have been in search of someone to help me be accountable for my actions and lack there of. I am looking for the Drill Sergeant persona preferably. However, I am not blind to the fact that others need and want a loosely similar thing and I am willing to be there to help you out with your goals. I am not looking for anything more than someone to report to on my days activities. I want someone to tell me that I am full of it if I think that I will get where I want to be by not doing what I know I need to do and prescribing a remedial option. I am trying to find a good workout routine but have failed to find a good one that I want to stick to. Now if someone told me to do a certain plan and checked up on me, I would probably do it. 
I just need someone to help straighten me out and not be afraid to knock a few of my teeth out in the process.

I cannot offer my services as the moment... life is a bit too crazy right now.
Yet, if you can't stick to one thing, can you do one different thing every day? Dedicate Monday to arms, Tuesday to life quest, Wednesday run, and so on..