• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I'm not sure I ever want to be on TV, but the original Ninja Warrior is the reason I got into bodyweight training.  That level of control, combined with the strength and flexibility the competitors demonstrate, while being endlessly positive and supportive is the ideal I'm working towards.

If I can ever manage to stick with a program long enough to get there, maybe I'll try out though. :P

On 8/22/2019 at 10:01 AM, Anim07734 said:

I'm not sure I ever want to be on TV, but the original Ninja Warrior is the reason I got into bodyweight training.  That level of control, combined with the strength and flexibility the competitors demonstrate, while being endlessly positive and supportive is the ideal I'm working towards.

If I can ever manage to stick with a program long enough to get there, maybe I'll try out though. :P

Same. Back when it was Sasuke everyone was telling me to send an audition video, but I never got around to it for some reason. Now it's becoming a lot more specialized and those obstacles are getting way too crazy.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 3:41 PM, Machete said:

Same. Back when it was Sasuke everyone was telling me to send an audition video, but I never got around to it for some reason. Now it's becoming a lot more specialized and those obstacles are getting way too crazy.

Not to mention, if you're not picked from your video audition you have to wait for days if not weeks now in the dreaded walk-on line. 

It is on my pie in the sky dream list though (that and the World Series of Poker main event).