Hey everyone!

It is time. It's time that I've revived and respawned. I'm in the midst of two jobs, online schooling, finding a house, and family drama. It's time to get myself on a healthier track again. It's been a while since I've been here but I'm looking forward hanging out with the amazing people that make up the Rebellion. I'm bringing myself in at Level 0. I look forward to working myself back into the Rebellion and transforming myself into the Healing Ranger that lives inside of me. 

My initial quests are dailies that will last for 20 days. 

1. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
  2. Walk with Rocky at least once a day.
  3. Meditate once a day for at least 5 minutes.
  4. Spend at least an hour a day on classwork.
  5. Read recreationally for at least 15 minutes every day.
  • Like 2

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

STR 0.15 || DEX 0.00 || STA 0.36 || CON 4.71 || WIS 6.47 || CHA 3.32

Character Profile || Fitbit

Battle Log || Current Challenge

Hey everyone!

It is time. It's time that I've revived and respawned. I'm in the midst of two jobs, online schooling, finding a house, and family drama. It's time to get myself on a healthier track again. It's been a while since I've been here but I'm looking forward hanging out with the amazing people that make up the Rebellion. I'm bringing myself in at Level 0. I look forward to working myself back into the Rebellion and transforming myself into the Healing Ranger that lives inside of me. 

My initial quests are dailies that will last for 20 days. 
  1. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
  2. Walk with Rocky at least once a day.
  3. Meditate once a day for at least 5 minutes.
  4. Spend at least an hour a day on classwork.
  5. Read recreationally for at least 15 minutes every day.

Welcome back!
That is a lot you are going through!
Do you commute and can you study/read/meditate during it?

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

On 8/20/2019 at 1:18 AM, Diadhuit said:

Welcome back!
That is a lot you are going through!
Do you commute and can you study/read/meditate during it?

Thank you. :)

No, I don't have a commute. I live 10 minutes away from work. However, I'm trying to get myself to the library more often. I'm finding it a difficult task when I'm trying to pick up shifts since the local library closes at 8pm. But! College starts next week so the college library will be open. So I'm looking forward to the flexibility of that. 

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

@Diadhuit, I definitely agree it is a lot to take on. But, honestly, I can accomplish these reasonably on days where I'm not working 12+ hours. With the college work I'm doing, I'm trying to maintain a good balance of work hours to supplement our savings account. I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job of respawning right now. I'm mostly consistent with my goals and I'm trying to have more of a presence on here since that seemed to help in the past. 

• Like 1

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

On 8/25/2019 at 8:17 PM, Neeko said:

@Diadhuit, I definitely agree it is a lot to take on. But, honestly, I can accomplish these reasonably on days where I'm not working 12+ hours. With the college work I'm doing, I'm trying to maintain a good balance of work hours to supplement our savings account. I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job of respawning right now. I'm mostly consistent with my goals and I'm trying to have more of a presence on here since that seemed to help in the past. 

I’m going to go ahead and affirm that I think your goals are doable! Sure, it ends up being 1.5/2 hours + your usual day as previously mentioned by one of those hours is doing school work which I think isn’t unreasonable. I admire your goal to supplement your savings account while in school. That’s huge. When I was school, I worked a bit but was way less responsible about finances. Fall is such a wonderful time for a fresh start. Rooting for you! 

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

@ladyofthebog  Thank you! :) This is the first time I've been able to do something so crazy (working 2 jobs and going to school). Thankfully, I'm doing online classes right now which give me some flexibility since I don't need to worry about being in class at a specific time.

• Like 1

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

[mention=63447]Diadhuit[/mention], I definitely agree it is a lot to take on. But, honestly, I can accomplish these reasonably on days where I'm not working 12+ hours. With the college work I'm doing, I'm trying to maintain a good balance of work hours to supplement our savings account. I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job of respawning right now. I'm mostly consistent with my goals and I'm trying to have more of a presence on here since that seemed to help in the past. 

Saw it only now. Since you have tried successfully in the past and checked it is doable go you!!!
Work at it!!!

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

10 hours ago, Neeko said:

@ladyofthebog  Thank you! :) This is the first time I've been able to do something so crazy (working 2 jobs and going to school). Thankfully, I'm doing online classes right now which give me some flexibility since I don't need to worry about being in class at a specific time.

very nice! what are you majoring in/going to school for?

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

ahh!! i am an RN :) i'm a hospice nurse currently though worked in maternity/newborn nursery previously. good for you! 

On 8/23/2019 at 1:03 PM, Neeko said:

Thank you. :)

No, I don't have a commute. I live 10 minutes away from work. However, I'm trying to get myself to the library more often. I'm finding it a difficult task when I'm trying to pick up shifts since the local library closes at 8pm. But! College starts next week so the college library will be open. So I'm looking forward to the flexibility of that. 

I always fount it easiest to study at the scool library. I really liked the "Quiet" room. No talking at all. Good Luck with everything.

Khajiit Assassin in Training

“Even the word Hopeless...isn't void of Hope."