• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

We're all nerds right?  We like data too?

I use the Samsung S Health app to do the majority of my tracking and I have been slowly working my way through the app making notes of all the details like step counts, distances calories burnt etc.

I have since found out that you can simply download all the RAW health data.  Has anyone worked with these files at all?

I'd like to potentially get to a point where the files are downloaded say once a week them imported somewhere to make it all look a nice and pretty.  If you have any experience of this i'd be interested to hear from you all.

We're all nerds right?  We like data too?

I use the Samsung S Health app to do the majority of my tracking and I have been slowly working my way through the app making notes of all the details like step counts, distances calories burnt etc.

I have since found out that you can simply download all the RAW health data.  Has anyone worked with these files at all?

I'd like to potentially get to a point where the files are downloaded say once a week them imported somewhere to make it all look a nice and pretty.  If you have any experience of this i'd be interested to hear from you all.

I have not, but interested.
Which format are the data in?

There are a number of CSV files in the parent directory.  There is also a jsons folder.  It looks like in some of the CSV's they reference the json's as they are named with their own uuid e.g. "0c908180-a25c-4739-8058-18d413ec2154.extra_data.json"