Transfer video game passion towards something else

Hi there!

I wanted to ask here something that maybe some of you have experience with.

It's been a while since I joined this community, although I'm not really active on the forums, I usually visit the site and I really enjoyed reading Steve's book 4 years ago while I was travelling on my own for the first time in my life through Budapest.

I'm doing alright in life, I have a lovely girlfriend, a decent job, I have no financial struggles right now and I'm in fairly decent shape (love working out, calisthenics and some lifting).

The thing is, although I'm not on holidays, August is very slow work wise (I work from home), so I've decided to give the videogame League of Legends another try (I used to play a lot (like a lot)) to let some pressure off. I've been off videogames for a really long time, and it's a bit scary how fast time goes by when I'm playing.

I have a rush that I barely have doing anything else. It's not really an escape, I like to read a lot as well, but the video game is so much more stimulating, I feel an energy that I don't feel doing anything else besides working out.

I don't plan to keep gaming for much longer, but my question is:

How would you transfer this "passion" for something else?

I'm not saying I need to get out of videogames forever (as a matter of fact playing some graphic adventures like Broken Sword in German are helping me learn the language), but it would be interesting if someone has ideas about how to feel the same way about more productive things, where 12 hours just go by and I really enjoy it a lot.

I do meditation 40 minutes a day (20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes before bed).

Anyone wants to have a conversation about this?

Cheers!