Little success

Yesterday was THE DAY.  The last day of None-to-Run program.

I did it, I've completed all the intervals and runs. Even better - I run offroad which is tougher (I've been told so) than road running, yet I find it fun and relaxing (despite sometimes my lungs want to jump out of ribcage and get some vacation...)

Maybe nothing big for pro runners, but I'm proud of myself :) 

• Like 5

I absolutely CAN run on caffeine and hatred. But only with a dash of milk.

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

Other activities: Bike build

Another milestone!

Week ago I still couldn't do proper unassisted pull-up or chin-up. Yesterday I did THREE chin-ups, and a bit later two (and a half :)) pull-ups!

• Like 3

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

I just closed ISO9001:2015 re-certification procedure and audit at my work. We're green!

• Like 3

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Simple&Sinister routine (10x10 one arm swings, 10 GetUps) with 24kg kettlebell, done in "test" time limit. 

And couple days ago 10 strict pull-ups in one go.

• Like 1

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Another thing from my bucket list completed.

I bought a bike! :fire

DSC_2076.JPG.72a19ef5a505f7e99d8a2c1ecd6c999b.JPG

I know I bought it used, I know it's "only" 125cc, I know it's Chinese clone of '80 Honda CG / Suzuki GN. I know it doesn't compare to modern "Big Four" motorcycles (even their 125s).

BUT IT'S MINE and it's all that matters :D 

... now let's customize it :devilish:

• That's Metal 1

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Survived an 6K OCR!

DSC_2089.JPG.0771f029df4db492e1adc8f6fbad1bcc.JPG

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Yesterday we (me, wife and our boys - 6 y.o. and 10 y.o.) ran a Family OCR. 2K and 15 obstacles! I'm so proud of them :D (and happy I managed to convince them to run it ;))

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler