Tis OK. I'm a happy jazzerciser too. Running most of the week can be rather strenous on your knees due to the repeated motion, not to mention blister risk. In jazzercise you get your cardio, with some body coordination, and it's generally easier on your knees then running(except for some jump sequences - but even those arent that frequent) . And I've yet to get a blister from jazzercise, already got several from running. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, TabbyCat said:

In any case, at least I feel accomplished! So that's definitely a positive! (^___^)

Nice job!

Image result for high five gif

• Like 1

*Pokes face out, from behind foliage*

GOOD LAWD.

*Approaches, looking as though I've trekked from mountains far, with twigs in hair and war-paint on face*

Y'all...I'm so sorry

GAHHH. (>__<) This was supposed to be somethin' I was gonna remain consistent on, ya know? Reliable. Like some pipsqueak version of Gandalf. 

Life got...woah. Just WOAH. Life got busy. Not just with the main job and the side jobs, but with writing (Trying to get back into that) and with working on creating a YouTube Channel! 

OH! Aaaaand...I might have some new roommates, soon! (^___^) 

My last roommate about set the apartment ablaze by trying to set fire to her boyfriend's pants, lol. (Long Story). I walked in and was like...Oh dear me.

On another positive note, though, whadda you guys think about the name TabbyTalks  , for a YouTube Channel? 

I really hope nobody thought I was kidnapped by a cray customer! X P (Though....Oooooooh mah goodness, have I got some more interesting stories for you guys, involving some of them!)

And, as an aside... I've MISSED you all! *Hugs* 

• Like 2

*Looks up putting away the hunting knife and anti-tank gun he was packing, rubs the war camouflage from his eyes, incredulous then unties the bandana previously wrapped around his hairs.*

Whelp guys, looks like we can cancel this rescue party. Who's got snacks and champagne instead?

-----

3 hours ago, TabbyCat said:

Like some pipsqueak version of Gandalf. 

Totally like Gandalf. Never late. Just like that time with the trolls where the dwarves and hobbit spent the night listening about the way they'd be eaten but you know what, comes the morning, Gandalf was there. Just. In. Time. Looks like you're on to great things, you do seem to have a knack for writing and your enthusiasm and general happiness would do wonders on a YouTube channel. I love TabbyTalks . I'd ask you to tell us when it's launched but I notice that it's already been active 2-3 years ago (is it the same? and, more importantly, what did you do with the customer packed in the back of the car on the two first episodes?)

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

25 minutes ago, Jean said:

*Looks up putting away the hunting knife and anti-tank gun he was packing, rubs the war camouflage from his eyes, incredulous then unties the bandana previously wrapped around his hairs.*

Whelp guys, looks like we can cancel this rescue party. Who's got snacks and champagne instead?

-----

Totally like Gandalf. Never late. Just like that time with the trolls where the dwarves and hobbit spent the night listening about the way they'd be eaten but you know what, comes the morning, Gandalf was there. Just. In. Time. Looks like you're on to great things, you do seem to have a knack for writing and your enthusiasm and general happiness would do wonders on a YouTube channel. I love TabbyTalks . I'd ask you to tell us when it's launched but I notice that it's already been active 2-3 years ago (is it the same? and, more importantly, what did you do with the customer packed in the back of the car on the two first episodes?)

*Sniffles, happily* AWWW~ you guys organized a search party? Y-ya shouldn't have! (^___^)

-And as a matter of fact- *Withdraws an enormous jug from backpack, along the sides of which are intricately drawn symbols* I have brought a gift from the fair folk who helped me! Aye,' a toast to the party reunited, my friends!! WOOOOOOT!
~

You are so kind, heheh!! Thank ya for the compliments, Jean! And, If I may say, you have a knack for writing, as well! 

Duuuude, in all the time I've been planning this, I never even thought to see if that Channel name was already taken! But it looks like somebody else thought of that name first! I'm glad you saw that! Hrmmmm...I'll hafta add something/change the name up just a little! And the creepy part is that their content (The customer stuff) is totally something I would talk about!) (O__O) Woah! 

It'll be a little bit before it's launched, but hopefully soon! *Cheers* A couple friends of mine have most of the equipment already, and they've been telling me I need to get it started!

• Like 1

Snacks snacks snacks... Hmm what do I have in the snack bag... *opens up bag of holding*

Oooh five spice chicken thigh zucchini boats! 

20191005_160254.jpg

Cashew nut chicken zucchini boats! 

20190825_143314.jpg

And for the cat, Curry tuna zucchini boat! 

20190623_161556.jpg

Eggplant prawnwiches:

20190804_120852.jpg

And glad to see you back, TabbyCat! =) *Gives TabbyCat a scratch behind her ears*

• Like 2

*Sighs deeply and wraps the bandana again."

Whelp, guys, looks like we'll have to get that rescue party going after all... Hear that, @TabbyCat's kidnapper? We're coming for you if it takes searching ALL the vans! You ready, @Mortimer?

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

WASSUP MY AMAZIN' PEEPS?

*Staggers through brambles and brush, emerging from forest with sticks in hair and leaves everywhere*

"It's one of the tree people!!!!" A local village man cries, "SHOOT IT. SHOOT IT NOW!!" 

*Cue me dodging bullets, still lookin' disheveled, and seeking shelter at a local tavern-because-that's-where-most-adventure-stories-end-up*

Whew.
LAWD HAMMERCY. 

Let's just say that um, retail life and my general habit of not sticking to things has-err- thrown a wrench in my goals. X D 

Peeps have been so patient with me, and have been encouragin' me to get back on track and pursue things. (^___^)

You all are so sweet and lemme just say I've missed you peeps!! I've actually had some folks message me asking how things have been, so thank ya all! 

In an effort to integrate and better keep track of all the forums, social media, etc. I participate in, I figured I'd share my Facebook link! 

https://www.facebook.com/tabby.mason.1

(Might need to copy and paste in the search box) 

While it seeeeems a little risky putting my Facebook page out there, I figure- hey, if I'm trying to get started on YouTube and blog, I may as well share my Facebook page as well~ 

*Gives out hugs, cookies, and mugs of coffee* W-wait guys! N-no need for a search party! *Does a cheerful little jig* I'm okay, r-really! 

And whooooo Nelly,  do I have some adventure stories to share with you all! (O___O) Let's just say the last several months have been interesting!

• Like 2

WHOO LAWDY. This MIGHT not be the best place to post this, darn it! And I prefer to be a positive 'lil peep. *Cheers, weakly* But um...
I think sometimes everybody needs ta vent, ya know?

It's time for some #TabbyTruths.

There have been a TON of changes the past three months or so, folks!
Everything from losing my main job (Which, eeeehhh- in the end- turned out to be a blessing in disguise, I think!)

-To having a few health scares with some of my loved ones.
~

These incidents really SHOOK UP my life, ya know? One moment you feel like you're on firm ground, finally figuring things out, getting your shiz together...

And the next thing ya know? BAM! Things hit the proverbial fan, so to speak, and you're suddenly in a just-as-proverbial-creek....without a um, paddle.

(O__O)

But the POSITIVE side of this is that these events can really make ya take a step back and LOOK at your life. And the peeps in it. 

-And I have come to the realization that I am also living with a VERY toxic family.
It's hard, ya know? I love em' dearly. My dad and stepmother.

But it's like being on a battle-zone of negativity. Of chaos and fury. There's even a heaviness to the house, a kind of weight in the atmosphere.

There's a certain amount of emotional abuse, (Never physical, though, at least!) because of their narcissism.
They don't want me to succeed, go to college, get a good job, write my books. There's also the way they scream and curse at my younger siblings...
They don't like my various fitness posts on social media, either.

And, insanely enough-

They are angry with me for making plans to move out

It feels weird, even typing this. And I bet it SOUNDS crazy, huh? Peeps don't understand this kind of stuff, unless they've lived it.
But I hafta look at MY part in this too, ya know. (#Accountability, WOOT!)

(^__^)

I have allowed their behavior to affect me.

And I had the luxury of potential roommates, before now. I have very dear friends who were ALSO looking for roomies.
But...as the saying goes:

"Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't."

And I've had trouble trusting these dear friends. (Not through anything they've done, though!)

So....New Year, New Me?

No...New DAY, new me.

I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone, starting now! Doing what I need to do to succeed *Cheers*

EEEEEEEEK. (Feel like this whole post is a little on the negative side! But really it's more about just overcoming obstacles, in my life~)

I WILL find success. (^__^) And If I fall, I'm gonna make sure to fall FORWARD.

And I will not let circumstances hold me back, anymore.

Wherever you are, wherever you're from. I'm a firm believer that you CAN find peace, and a better life.

#AnythingIsPossible
#Hope

Note: I posted this vent of mine on another forum, and copied and pasted a good portion of it here, so I THINK that's why a lotta stuff is highlighted, LOL. (O__O)

ALSO NOTE: If any of ya wise elders on here have any advice for this young, wandering gal *Bows respectfully* I welcome it! Or even if you, too wanna vent~ join me in this tavern and together we shall DROWN OUR SORROWS. *Hiccups and holds mug of ale high* 

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

Y'ALL. 

IT'S OFFICIAL. 

(^___^)

By the end of this month, I will have a roomie and will be sharing an apartment with this awesome peep! 

This roomie- who I will call Sarebear- is one tough cookie. (OH. LAWD. IS. SHE. TOUGH.)

We worked together for a year or so, and have a lot in common, though I would describe her as the barbarian-bard to my rogue. No worries about any peeps breaking into our apartment, because Sarebear will take her guitar and PULVARIZE the bad guy into smithereens. (Hurray~) 

My two Youtuber friends have told me their offer still stands, to live with them, *Sniffles* and while that means the world ta me, I think there may be more opportunities for my growth, with Sare. And, since her roomies are leaving her, she REALLY needs a roommate at the moment, so it's a win-win! *Happy dance* WOOT! Plus, this will teach me how to carefully budget, because in addition to my car payment and insurance, we'll have rent of course, electric, etc. 

Now, I have, lived with a roommate before, but she tried to burn the apartment down (Long story, lol!) (O__O)

Still plan to do the Youtubing thing, but it's just on the back-burner for now until I get settled. 
~
So. Life is looking up, folks. And while I'm scared about these upcoming changes, I'm also incredibly excited! 

+300 experience points
Sarebear has joined the party

So, even though I mentioned some of the rough things in my life, at the moment, things are going great!! *Cheers* 

Getting back into a fitness routine, too (An hour of walking, today!) 

*Ninja-kicks life in the face* 

K-KYAAAA!!

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1