• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Raxie

{[Raxie]} Penemue's Quest for the Blade of the Serpent

Part One - Penemue

Penemue Alya grew up a normal child on the outskirts of the city of Reth.  While her parents noticed at a young age that she seemed to never get sick or injured, was quite strong, fiercely charismatic, and physically flawless, they decided to not draw attention to these interesting features their daughter possessed.  Because of this decision, Penemue managed to have a fairly typical adolescence, albeit notably easier than most due to her mysterious special nature giving her a leg up in many situations.  Raised by a blacksmith mother and cleric father who regularly sold their goods of weapons, armor, and potions in the main city,  it was no surprise that Penemue grew up quite comfortably - her family's services were always in demand in Reth's famous arenas. Others around town would joke that her parents were an unlikely pair - her mother providing the means to fight while her father provided healing and protection from what her mother's wares may bring. But Penemue never saw it that way - she always innately understood that these aspects of life were eternally and inescapably intertwined. How could and why would one exist without the other?  Violence and battle, and healing and protection were two sides of the same coin of chaos.

Both her mother and her father came from a long line of their respectful trades, and it was clear to Penemue that they each longed for her to eventually choose one of them to apprentice with. While she loved her mother and father dearly, she secretly did not want to follow either of their paths. She wanted to learn battle magic, and she wanted to fight. As she approached adulthood these desires became more and more intense - so strong that she began to have dreams of blood and battle that left a fire in her upon waking that she could not extinguish.  On the night of her 23rd birthday, her dreams were so real she could actually taste the metal, the magic, and the smoke. Suddenly, amongst the frenzy of warfare, a dark, glowing, winged being more beautiful than any person Penemue had ever seen appeared to her, and spoke...

avacyn-the-purifier-flip-side.jpg

Soooo I've got a new D&D character, and I'm going to use this challenge to really hash out her backstory as the main theme. I'm... really excited about Penemue (more so than I have been about one of my D&D characters in a long time) so I'm pretty much itching to get this campai -- uhh challange going! XD All of my goals are going to be centered around her build as a Fallen Aasimar Hexblade Warlock (translation: a part-fallen-angel battle caster that draws her abilities from a pact with a cursed sentient weapon spirit). If you know literally nothing about D&D never fear, it'll be mostly narrative that has nothing to do with D&D gameplay, and while each goal will be categorized and titled based on a D&D feature they're really just my normal goals made shiney as explained below. 

So the game I'm playing is with Jarric, Wolfie and Starpuck, and being DMed by Dark Raider.  The narrative to this challenge for me is basically the prequel to the campaign for my specific character.  If you're interested in following along with our campaign too here's a running transcript of our PbP, written by all of us involved.

Some quick background on me - I've been NFing since 2013. I'm a project manager by day and a pro-am ballroom dancer competitor by night (dancing is pretty much my main focus in life).  I also lift. I have cats and snakes as pets.  I volunteer with the Human Rights Campaign on their steering committee which takes up a good chunk of my time too. I play and DM a metric butt ton of D&D (currently in 3 games and DMing 2 for a total of 5). And my main fandoms are Kingdom Hearts, Buffy, Doctor Who, Harry Potter and The Dark Tower. :)

This will be the first time I'll be really seriously tracking my goals and not un-challenging it in a very very long time, so hopefully this goes well XD

The Goals:

Cantrips

Simple and repeatable goals I will do daily

• Make Bed
  • Scoop Litter
  • Swish & Swipe Bathroom
  • 10 Minute Declutter
  • 5 minute roll out of whatever body part needs it at the time
  • PM Skincare Routine

Spells

A little tougher goals that I can only do a few times a week

• Lift with Accessories 3x/week
  • At home dance practice 3x/week
  • 40 Dance Classes and/or lessons throughout the challenge.

Note: I'm all out of dance videos from my last competition, but I have a performance coming up on September 21st so I'll be sure to share videos from that even if it's not a goal :D

Hexblade Patron

An otherworldly patron that gives me powers in return for my service. These goals are my patron, and are me giving myself powers/energy by taking care of myself.

• ROMWOD 6x/week
  • Meal Prep 15 meals/week (ie 5 lunches, 5 dinners and 5 breakfasts.  A "meal prepped" breakfast can be as simple as a protein bar, as long as I planned it out and bought it purposefully for breakfast in the beginning of the week)

Necrotic Shroud

When fallen aasimars get fight-y necrotic shadows pour out of them and they  sprout bone angel wings, revealing their true, otherwise hidden, nature. My bullet journal is the backbone of my challenge and while is not obvious that it's behind everything else that is going on, it is the true nature of the challenge.

• Bullet journal EVERY DAY.  Share weekly spread here.
  • Share work out log here weekly.
  • Share food log here weekly
  • Complete and share here the monthly spreads at the end of September

• Like 17

>>TRACKERS<<

Cantrips

115-1159289_photoshop-light-effects-png.

{[17%]}

{[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ]}

Make Bed

|| || ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ ||

Scoop Litter

Swish & Swipe

Declutter

Roll Out

Skincare

Spells

voThDkv.jpg

{[26%]}

{[||||||||||||||||                                                          ]}

Lift

|| ▣▣ || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ ||

Dance Practice

|| || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐ ||

Dance Class

|| ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ ||

Hexblade

d2sypcj-5a73c5ed-4f5b-4043-8410-1745ac3f

{[17%]}

{[|||||||                                   ]}

ROMWOD

|| || ☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐ || ☐☐☐☐☐☐ ||

Meal Prep

||  || ☐ || ☐ || ☐ || ☐ || ☐ ||

Necrotic Shroud

bat-wings-skeleton.png

{[0%}}

{[                        ]}

Weekly Spread

|| ☐ || ☐ || ☐ || ☐ || ☐ || ☐ ||

Workout Log

Food Log

Monthly Tracking

• Like 5

Reserved for Story Consolidation.

Part One - Penemue

Spoiler

Penemue Alya grew up a normal child on the outskirts of the city of Reth.  While her parents noticed at a young age that she seemed to never get sick or injured, was quite strong, fiercely charismatic, and physically flawless, they decided to not draw attention to these interesting features her daughter possessed.  Because of this decision, Penemue managed to have a fairly typical adolescence, albeit notably easier than most due to her mysterious special nature giving her a leg up in many situations.  Raised by a blacksmith mother and cleric father who regularly sold their goods of weapons, armor, and potions in the main city,  it was no surprise that Penemue grew up quite comfortably - her family's services were always in demand in Reth's famous arenas. Others around town would joke that her parents were an unlikely pair - her mother providing the means to fight while her father provided healing and protection from what her mother's wares may bring. But Penemue never saw it that way - she always innately understood that these aspects of life were eternally and inescapably intertwined. How could and why would one exist without the other?  Violence and battle, and healing and protection were two sides of the same coin of chaos.

Both her mother and her father came from a long line of their respectful trades, and it was clear to Penemue that they each longed for her to eventually choose one of them to apprentice with. While she loved her mother and father dearly, she secretly did not want to follow either of their paths. She wanted to learn battle magic, and she wanted to fight. As she approached adulthood these desires became more and more intense - so strong that she began to have dreams of blood and battle that left a fire in her upon waking that she could not extinguish.  On the night of her 23rd birthday, her dreams were so real she could actually taste the metal, the magic, and the smoke. Suddenly, amongst the frenzy of warfare, a dark, glowing, winged being more beautiful than any person Penemue had ever seen appeared to her, and spoke...

avacyn-the-purifier-flip-side.jpg

Part Two - The Dream

Spoiler

The eyes of the winged being were pupiless and entirely black, as dark as the night sky without stars, and like the emptiness at the bottom of the ocean they seemed to have an unknowable depth.   The feeling that something immense was moving just beyond sight behind those eyes pressed into Penemue’s mind. Penemue was suddenly overtaken by a deafening swirling wind as the battle around them slowed until it was nearly frozen.  The eyes became twin pools of inky blackness and dominated all of Penemue’s focus. The being, an angel Penemue now knew with sudden certainty, spoke directly into Penemue’s mind without speaking out loud. The words were echoing and multi-toned, as if coming from a great distance. The voice seemed to whisper and shout at the same time as its tempo rose and fell with the speed of the wind that surrounded them.

“Penemue Alya. You walk in the shadows between darkness and light.  Come with me and step into the darkness. Rain destruction upon the world. You are power.  You bring death.”

The angel suddenly had a huge sword in their hand, but Penemue had not seen them draw it. The blade appeared to be cut from a dark stone, it absorbed all of the light around it and its edge was so fine it was barely visible with turned on its side. The hilt was an intricate pattern that wrapped around the angels hand such that  Penemue could not discern exactly where the hand began and the hilt ended, they seemed to be connected, the opal glowing white skin and the dark rough metal fused and flowing around each other in a way that could only make sense in the deepest of fevered dreams. Penemue suddenly realized the blade was pointed at her.

“Do not deny your true calling. You have been chosen. Come with me. Fall with me.”

The blade flashed toward her and a searing pain shot through Penemue’s chest.  She looked down and saw that the blade had cut an intricate pattern into her skin over her heart. She barely had time to register that it resembled the design of the hilt of the angels sword before a throbbing pain replaced the searing one and began to pulse through every cell in her entire body.  The pain was intense, but it also felt like a great power was surging through her. She saw that the wound did not bleed, but emenated a barely visible dark glow that strengthened and ebbed with the beat of her heart.

“The Akanapeaks hold your power. Find it. Your time in this place grows short.”

The angel lashed out and cut down every fighter on both sides of the battle in one spinning sweep of the blade. Blood dripped from its dark edge and this time the blade itself seemed to speak to Penemue.

“Find your power. Join us.”

Penemue woke up in a cold sweat, clutching her chest above her heart.  She moved her hand and saw with a start that she had a faint scar there, it seemed to be in the vague shape of a snake.  Was it a scar? Or was it a birth mark? Hadn’t she always had it? Why did it startle her so much? She couldn’t quite remember in her dazed state, her dream quickly fading from her mind. All she remembered clearly was battle, along with the power and joy she felt there.  A smile fell over her lips as she tried to hold on to that feeling, her finger absentmindedly tracing the serpent scar. She seemed to also remember a voice telling her that her time in this place grew short. What could that mean?

The last of the dream slipped through her grasp as screams began piercing through the night outside her window.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Part Three - Awakening

Spoiler

Penemue snapped awake.  Still immersed in thoughts of her dream, she at first could not tell if the smell of smoke and the sound of screams was in her head or actually coming through her window.  Penemues thoughts fully came into reality when her mother, morningstar in hand, slammed open her door and shouted, “Pen - hide!” Glancing out the window before diving under her bed, Penemue saw the bakery across the street was in flames.  The owners, the Goldenfields, were on the street crying. A vicious looking group surrounded them - a red headed human man on a warhorse held a fireball in his hand, a gnome with long flowing hair riding a mastiff circled the family intimidatingly as a shadow swirled around her fist, and worst of all, a strange elf holding impossibly sharp glowing twin daggers was riding what appeared to be a 10 foot long spider.  With a start, Penemue realized the rogue elf must be a dark elf - a drow - but having never seen one she could not be sure. 

From under her bed she heard the drow say “Do not resist, we have no desire to do further damage to you or your town.  We merely require your assistance. This bakery here seemed like such a prosperous establishment we were sure they would be able to give us what we needed, but alas they denied us.  Do not make the same mistake. Your weapon and potions business must be quite profitable, just look at that craftsmanship on that morningstar!” With a growing horror Penemue realized the drow was speaking to her parents.  A smaller voice, presumably of the gnome, added “It really is quite simple, just give us all of your gold and we will leave you in peace. Or do not, and suffer the same fate of this lovely family.” Unable to see, all Penemue heard was a high pitched scream of pain.  

At the sound, Penemues scar began to throb and she heard the faint echo of a whisper in her head, “Join us…” Almost uncontrollably, Penemue burst out from under her bed and ran outside, grasping at her chest with a fury and focus like she had never felt before raging inside her. She saw the gnome had dismounted her mastiff and was pressing her finger against the forehead of Lucia Goldenfield, the mother of the family who owned the bakery. A dark energy was flowing into Lucia and seeping out of her pores as she writhed in pain

Pen! No! Go back inside!” Her father shouted desperately.

The goblin looked up and turned to Penemue, pulling her finger from Lucia who unconsciously slumped to the ground.  She sounded amused as she said, “Well aren’t you quite the pretty girl. Come to save your parents and tell me where you keep your money and valuable supplies? We could certainly use some of those expensive healing potions as well, now that I think about it

Penemue took in the scene fully now - the two still conscious Goldenfields were staring at their burning home with glassy eyes. Karella, the baker's daughter who was only a year younger than Pen looked so small as she grasped at her mother’s hand.  The wizard playfully bounced the fireball between his hands from his horseback, taking in Penemue’s home and waiting for the word to burn it down. The drow’s fingers twitched above his daggers and looked impatiently towards Penemue’s parents, clearly wanting to simply kill them all and take their goods and move on to the next town. Only the gnome maintained eye contact with Penemue as a surge of anger shot through her. “No.” Penemue said simply

“I was hoping you’d say that” replied the gnome, smiling and clenching her fist., Shadows surged around her hand as she launched her small body towards Penemue.  Penemue heard both of her parents shouting, but she couldn’t make out the words or the direction the sounds were coming from. All she could see was the gnome running towards her with her hand outstretched.  A sense of stillness and calm washed over Pen, she again heard the echo in her mind, “Join us…”. This was it, this was battle, this was what she had been waiting for.  

The gnome reached her and wrapped her small hands around Penemue’s neck.  Penemue felt a deep cold energy begin to flow through her from the gnomes hands, but it was only a nuisance in the back of her mind that for some reason was not affecting her.  The gnome pulled back, a confused look in her eye. She began to say “Why isn't…?” when suddenly Penemue pressed her hand against her serpentine mark on her chest and screamed unintelligibly on the top of her lungs - she had no specific goal or intention behind the scream, only adrenaline pumping through her and the single focus of destroying her enemy.   She felt her back erupt in an explosion of energy that was so cold it burned. Looking up she saw the shadows of skeletal wings spanning at least 7 feet beginning to unfold around her

“I said, no.” Penemue repeated calmly, as the gnomes eyes went wide with fear and crying out, “What...are you?” as she retreated towards her mastiff.  Penemue shot glances at the human and the drow, each of which let out a small yelp and began kicking their mounts to flee the town as quickly as possible, the gnome not far behind.  

Satisfied, Penemue glanced at the Goldenfields.  They were looking at her in fear, as if Penemue had not seen this family every day of her life.  With tears in her eyes, Karella repeated what the gnome had said, “What are you?!

Penemue tried to turn to look at her parents, but in a sudden wave of dizziness, she collapsed into unconsciousness.

skeltaltags-764453.jpeg

• Like 3

On 9/4/2019 at 7:21 PM, Raxie said:

I'm... really excited about Penemue (more so than I have been about one of my D&D characters in a long time) so I'm pretty much itching to get this campai -- uhh challange going!

tumblr_mkyjwyXjl51r6qtkao1_250_zpse599df

On 9/8/2019 at 5:00 AM, Rurik Harrgath said:

tumblr_pn54819pKf1u0erh8_500.gif

5th season confirmed ;)

• Like 2

Ah I love how you're tying this in to your challenge.

On 9/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, Raxie said:

Spells

A little tougher goals that I can only do a few times a week

On 9/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, Raxie said:

40 Dance Classes and/or lessons throughout the challenge. 

There are only 42 days in this challenge, right?

"SQUEEE" (the actual sound I made when reading your challenge)

I am so happy to see another good story based challenge, and I can feel your excitement for it. Can't wait to see what happens!

• Like 1

Ahhhh so excited to read all the creative storytelling! And for all the dance stuff - love that you're embracing the at-home practice and taking bonkers amounts of classes and lessons. :D

Very well written! What makes this more epic is that you, Puck and Jarric are just as excited as I am and that really makes this whole thing so awesome. I can't wait to inspire you in combat ;) 

Wolf

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

This looks like a great story and a good challenge. I'm reminded of those challenges you used to do where you'd get bullets and shoot up boss level bad guys.

Thanks!! I was actually going to resurrect the Borderlands challenges before this D&D thing happened :)

On 9/7/2019 at 10:00 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

tumblr_pn54819pKf1u0erh8_500.gif

What show is this? If both you and DR are excited about it clearly I should be watching it.

On 9/9/2019 at 9:05 AM, Jarric said:

Ah I love how you're tying this in to your challenge.

Thanks!!! If you can't tell this is going to be Penemue's like... prequel to our campaign before we all met :D

On 9/9/2019 at 9:05 AM, Jarric said:

There are only 42 days in this challenge, right?

Lol yes. But I'm including zero week and I take 2 classes on Tuesdays and sometimes 3 on Sundays XD

On 9/9/2019 at 2:28 PM, GoodDoug said:

"SQUEEE" (the actual sound I made when reading your challenge)

I am so happy to see another good story based challenge, and I can feel your excitement for it. Can't wait to see what happens!

Yayyyy!!! Glad you liked it! I also squeed while writing it so just joy all around for this story :)

On 9/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, Mike Wazowski said:

Ahhhh so excited to read all the creative storytelling! And for all the dance stuff - love that you're embracing the at-home practice and taking bonkers amounts of classes and lessons. :D

Thank you!! I haven't been able to really flex my creative writing muscles in a long time, so it's really nice to be able to flex that muscle again.

It's funny because I wasn't even going to make the classes a goal since I'm 100% going to go to all of them any way, but then I thought it might be nice to see how much dance ass kicking I'm actually doing. I've even started recording in my work out log what we do in the classes and what I do in at home practice, which I feel like has been really helping me feel like I am making progress. Like I wouldn't have even realized I only started working on my double turns 6 weeks ago if it weren't for that, but I looked back when I was feeling discouraged about them and am now like well damn OK that's really fine that you don't have them yet.

On 9/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, SheriffWolfpool said:

Very well written! What makes this more epic is that you, Puck and Jarric are just as excited as I am and that really makes this whole thing so awesome. I can't wait to inspire you in combat ;) 

Wolf

I feel like our campaign mixed up in these challenges is going to inspire me to do super well this challenge! I'm glad the excitement is spilling over every where :D

23 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

giphy.gif

HAHAH. Yeah we'll see how much Penemue Jyo and Cog enjoy that inspirational music... though I doubt there will be any complaints in the battle field.

22 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Love it!   love love love - I mean how could I not.

Your tracker dots... omg...

/faint

/swoon

Nothing like tracker dots to get the motivation on high!

22 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

CHECKBOXES!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, GoodDoug said:

Note: 

Checkboxes make the ladies swoon...

Well, at least the nerd ladies XD

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Raxie said:

HAHAH. Yeah we'll see how much Penemue Jyo and Cog enjoy that inspirational music... though I doubt there will be any complaints in the battle field.

I have this image in my head... Either you or Jyotika will scream out in the middle of a battle, "Play that stupid song that always gets us going!" And my response:

Image result for star lord finally gif

Wolf

• Haha 3

tenor.gif?itemid=14509663

My forever mood, honestly.

Week Zero Updates!

Yesterday was a great start to the challenge.  I had a dance lesson that went really well, I lifted, had a really productive day at work, filled out my bullet journal, meal prepped, so much goodness.  For this week I prepped:

• Turkey sausage, goat cheese, tomato, asparagus, hard boiled egg bowls x4
  • Greek yogurt, lox, red onion, cucumber, caper bagel style bowl x 2
  • Turkey, swiss, bacon, ranch, mixed greens in a flourless wrap x3
  • Chicken tender, cheddar, hummus, mixed greens in a flourless wrap x3
  • Balsamic pork loin with roasted new potatoes & shaved brussels sprouds x 2
  • Thai sweet chili chicken breast with roasted broccoli and rice noodles x3

Plus I got protein bars for snacks. That's a total of 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 5 dinners prepped which meets that goal of the week.

In my dance lesson we worked really hard on my cha cha which I am really seeing improvements in which makes me extra happy. I also lifted, I cut it a bit short because I didn't have much time so I didn't do my pull up work but I will squeeze that in today.  I also hit all my daily cantrip stuff yesterday and already did for today as well. And I also did my at home dance practice. Tonight I've got 2 dance classes (latin jazz and rumba technique) that I'm really looking forward to, even though I have them every week.  I've still got to do a wrap up on my last challenge, I kind of dove into this one before finishing out that one XD I'll get to that sometime this week...

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Raxie said:

What show is this? If both you and DR are excited about it clearly I should be watching it.

source.gif

Lucifer!  It's on Netflix.

• Like 2

Part Two - The Dream

The eyes of the winged being were pupiless and entirely black, as dark as the night sky without stars, and like the emptiness at the bottom of the ocean they seemed to have an unknowable depth.   The feeling that something immense was moving just beyond sight behind those eyes pressed into Penemue’s mind. Penemue was suddenly overtaken by a deafening swirling wind as the battle around them slowed until it was nearly frozen.  The eyes became twin pools of inky blackness and dominated all of Penemue’s focus. The being, an angel Penemue now knew with sudden certainty, spoke directly into Penemue’s mind without speaking out loud. The words were echoing and multi-toned, as if coming from a great distance. The voice seemed to whisper and shout at the same time as its tempo rose and fell with the speed of the wind that surrounded them.

“Penemue Alya. You walk in the shadows between darkness and light.  Come with me and step into the darkness. Rain destruction upon the world. You are power.  You bring death.”

The angel suddenly had a huge sword in their hand, but Penemue had not seen them draw it. The blade appeared to be cut from a dark stone, it absorbed all of the light around it and its edge was so fine it was barely visible when turned on its side. The hilt was an intricate pattern that wrapped around the angels hand such that  Penemue could not discern exactly where the hand began and the hilt ended, they seemed to be connected, the opal glowing white skin and the dark rough metal fused and flowing around each other in a way that could only make sense in the deepest of fevered dreams. Penemue suddenly realized the blade was pointed at her.

“Do not deny your true calling. You have been chosen. Come with me. Fall with me.”

The blade flashed toward her and a searing pain shot through Penemue’s chest.  She looked down and saw that the blade had cut an intricate pattern into her skin over her heart. She barely had time to register that it resembled the design of the hilt of the angels sword before a throbbing pain replaced the searing one and began to pulse through every cell in her entire body.  The pain was intense, but it also felt like a great power was surging through her. She saw that the wound did not bleed, but emenated a barely visible dark glow that strengthened and ebbed with the beat of her heart.

“The Akanapeaks hold your power. Find it. Your time in this place grows short.”

The angel lashed out and cut down every fighter on both sides of the battle in one spinning sweep of the blade. Blood dripped from its dark edge and this time the blade itself seemed to speak to Penemue.

“Find your power. Join us.”

Penemue woke up in a cold sweat, clutching her chest above her heart.  She moved her hand and saw with a start that she had a faint scar there, it seemed to be in the vague shape of a snake.  Was it a scar? Or was it a birth mark? Hadn’t she always had it? Why did it startle her so much? She couldn’t quite remember in her dazed state, her dream quickly fading from her mind. All she remembered clearly was battle, along with the power and joy she felt there.  A smile fell over her lips as she tried to hold on to that feeling, her finger absentmindedly tracing the serpent scar. She seemed to also remember a voice telling her that her time in this place grew short. What could that mean?

The last of the dream slipped through her grasp as screams began piercing through the night outside her window.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

I only planned on posting narratives once a week but I got kind of inspired today and went a little nuts. ::shrug:: I'm really feeling this back story so I'll take the inspiration where I can.

Anyway, some updates. Dance class last night was AWESOME. I felt like I was really feeling all of the choreography and danced the best I could and got into the flow of it and was able to really just dance, that doesn't happen very often so that was really great. I did get a little too hyped up by it though and ended up getting a bit of insomnia. But that's OK, I have slept really well so far this week so one off night isn't going to kill me. I'm feeling pretty good today. Tonight I lift and do some reading for my bookclub, and take care of some emails and such I need to send for my volunteer work.

Hoorah!

• Like 8

15 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

<3 <3 <3

9 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Reading Penemue's backstory like

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5890434

• Haha 3

What a cool challenge! I love the story already and my OCD is fangirling over those sexy sexy checkboxes :-)