• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Diadhuit

Diadhuit moves 2/2

Ok, need to share this with someone...
In August I was meant to go on a date, with a guy that I was really clicking with on the chat. I knew he had some medical issues, but nothing more. The plan was to meet on Sunday, but the Thursday before he broke his hip. I offered to meet him in the hospital after the surgery and he declined. After that I got no answer. Got a bit hurt, as it didn't seem the person to ghost me, but I shrug it off. On the 24th I sent him a text, because I felt something about him. I googled him today and discovered that was the day of his funeral.
I don't know how to feel now, it's so sad that someone so young dies! And here I am having feelings of being cheated by fate, and bad that I make it all about me.

• Sad 3

What a day!
Started with sending condolescences and dealing with what in previous post.
Went to work, received a call from my priest on the way, agreed to meet in the evening, realised I forgot my laptop home, headed back, met a former manager of mine, catched up, my tram was stopped for a while, walked home, alerted the painters I was here, joined a meeting, thought I couldn't connect to the work network, panicked because I might have to work from home for other three days as a storm is coming. And all that before 10.30!

• Sad 1

Wed
- physio exercises twice a day every day (unless dancing, max 1/week skipping) - yes
- cook once per week - 1/3 - polenta!
- in bed at 11 every working day, 12 weekends - so tired I'll do it
- meditate / pray daily (as little as: 'Goodmorning, I love you more and more and I feel God's love' acclamation is enough) - yes

• Like 2

Wow, that start of day sounds hectic! Glad you managed to get everything done, and even cooked .
Cooking is easy when:
1. you make polenta in the bread machine (boil water, pour water, salt, corn flour in the BM, set jam setting, wait 1h)
2. You are at home anyway!

But with the limitation of the kitchen being painted and all, I'm happy I could cook!
  • Like 2

Thu

- physio exercises twice a day every day (unless dancing, max 1/week skipping) - no

- cook once per week - 1/3 (done for this week)

- in bed at 11 every working day, 12 weekends - yes

- meditate / pray daily (as little as: 'Goodmorning, I love you more and more and I feel God's love' acclamation is enough) - funnily enough, went for dinner with a priest, but no!

• Like 3