• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Norgaard

Norgaard: a simple challenge

Recommended Posts

started my masters last week, and been bad at updating.

 

coming back with an easy challenge this time

 

 

1, hang for 3 minutes pr day

2. deep squat for 10 minutes pr day

3. 5 Hs Kick-ups pr day

4. 3 sets of hamstring stretches pr day

 

more to come :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Norgaard said:

1, hang for 3 minutes pr day

2. deep squat for 10 minutes pr day

3. 5 Hs Kick-ups pr day

4. 3 sets of hamstring stretches pr day

I love all of these

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 9:52 AM, Norgaard said:

started my masters last week, and been bad at updating.

 

coming back with an easy challenge this time

 

 

1, hang for 3 minutes pr day

2. deep squat for 10 minutes pr day

3. 5 Hs Kick-ups pr day

4. 3 sets of hamstring stretches pr day

 

more to come :)

 

Five hours of kick-ups? O.o I'm assuming I'm misreading that. Good goals, and grats on starting your masters. You've got this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 8:40 AM, Manarelle said:

 

Five hours of kick-ups? O.o I'm assuming I'm misreading that. Good goals, and grats on starting your masters. You've got this.

Haha, I think it's 5 handstand kick-ups per day. :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha I totally forgot I created this :P

 

starting updating from today. Been having a sinus infection so I just laid at home playing dead so far :P
Had an one hour handstand session yesterday though. felt good to be back!

On 9/9/2019 at 9:01 PM, @mu said:

Hey you're back! More studying I see, I thought you were done with it :D

 

Yeah I finished my Physioterapist exams in the start of the year and now startet a Msc in sport science and public health :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, Manarelle said:

 

Five hours of kick-ups? O.o I'm assuming I'm misreading that. Good goals, and grats on starting your masters. You've got this.

 

hahahah my head would explode after that :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Norgaard said:

Yeah I finished my Physioterapist exams in the start of the year and now startet a Msc in sport science and public health :)

Awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Norgaard said:

Yeah I finished my Physioterapist exams in the start of the year and now startet a Msc in sport science and public health :)

 

Glad you're feeling better and woot, congrats!How long will the MSC take, do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, Manarelle said:

 

Glad you're feeling better and woot, congrats!How long will the MSC take, do you think?

well its nominated to two years. so Hopefully only two years :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Norgaard said:

So monday is done

 

Ive been doing my entire list today, and a strength training session as well. how are everybody doing? :)

Nice Monday! 

 

Looks like folks are moving into week 2 with pep in their step. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Norgaard said:

Yeah week two is going to b e good! need to squat a bit more, but otherwise im done with the day!

 

Nice habit building. How are the handstands going? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Manarelle said:

 

Nice habit building. How are the handstands going? 

 

to slow. but I guess thats what I get for the time I currently put into them ;)

 

but getting more consistent though! im still no @@mu though ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Norgaard said:

doing my stuff but forgot to update here as always :P

 

Hahaha, I completely feel you on this. Glad to hear you're rocking your goals though. For the hanging 3 minutes a day, is that like passive hang to strengthen your grip? I can't imagine doing hat for 3 minutes straight...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 7:51 PM, Manarelle said:

 

Hahaha, I completely feel you on this. Glad to hear you're rocking your goals though. For the hanging 3 minutes a day, is that like passive hang to strengthen your grip? I can't imagine doing hat for 3 minutes straight...

 

its not in one go just accumulated.

Used to do more, sometime its passive, sometime active, sometime 1 arm or arching. Just to keep the habit.

 

Id like to. go up to around 10 minutes over time, but its all about the habit.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:40 PM, raptron said:

Hope your handstanding and hanging is going well :D 

 

it is but to slow :D but then again, you reap what you sow

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Norgaard said:

its not in one go just accumulated.

Used to do more, sometime its passive, sometime active, sometime 1 arm or arching. Just to keep the habit.

 

Id like to. go up to around 10 minutes over time, but its all about the habit.

 

Fair. So is the hanging just to keep the shoulders active and used to it then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 9:58 PM, Manarelle said:

 

Fair. So is the hanging just to keep the shoulders active and used to it then?

 

well yeah both active to get some work for the scapular, and some passive just for general shoulder jointcare. But seem like I forgot to update this the past 14 days :P 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Norgaard said:

 

well yeah both active to get some work for the scapular, and some passive just for general shoulder jointcare. But seem like I forgot to update this the past 14 days :P 

 

It's never too late! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.