• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

J3NN

J3NN makes a boot camp for a potato chip

5 hours ago, Waanie said:

This is such a cool subject :). Is it about the complete package of physical, emotional, mental and social self-care, or just a part of it? There's so much information (whether helpful or not) out there about it, so it would be cool if someone actually makes a division between helpful and unhelpful for certain population groups.

Your class would be much better than mine! I was thinking of less scientific research and support and more light hearted, easy tlc (tender loving care) for me...

Not that I haven't been thinking of the value and justification for it, I have so many articles with studies referenced to justify it. But, I didn't figure people would care as much about that, not in the instant gratification world...

• Like 1

Update

• Diet
    • Modern Hero Mealplan. I did much better the second week and this week is moderately good. I'm not 100% by any means, but I feel like I'm still doing well and my weight is maintaining, so that is a good thing. Trying to loose weight now would be an added stress I'm not sure I want.
  • Fitness
    • Foundation Light Level 1 -  Got 5 of 7 days in last week, so doing better. The workouts are building and I can feel that it's working me out now, so this was definitely a good way to build and work up to more activity. I still love that I feel like I'm doing something almost every day, but that it's only a couple songs worth, and if I don't want, I don't even have to change clothes to do it. It's really making it easier for me to stick to it and do it.
  • Level Up Your Life
    • Create
      • Started a new project, an elemental compass, and a new pumpkin. I'm using alcohol based markers and this is new for me, so it's a challenge and learning experience. If anyone knows any great tutorials, please share!
    • Green Witch Path
      • I put together a correspondence library with the stones and their healing properties. I have also found a ritual to use to invoke the healing properties through affirmations, so that's been something I've tried to practice each day. It's highlighted what stones I am missing for the properties I feel I need to focus on. I will be adding in my essential oils next.
    • PoGo
      • I am still on 21, but getting close to 22. I hatched a Pichu thanks to @Waanie. I'm definitely walking more, but I only have one incubator now :( 

I did set up my bullet journal tracker, that definitely helps me stay on top of the challenge better.

Work will be more quiet this week, but I still feel overwhelmed and my brain is cluttered. I am working on getting some project plans in place so that I can have a semblance of order. I hope to get those lined up today.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, J3NN said:

But, I didn't figure people would care as much about that, not in the instant gratification world...

Fair enough. Nowadays everything seems to need to be quick, quick, quick.

16 hours ago, J3NN said:
      • I am still on 21, but getting close to 22. I hatched a Pichu thanks to @Waanie. I'm definitely walking more, but I only have one incubator now :( 

You can buy extra incubators in the shop using the coins you earned by placing Pokemon in gyms. Usually the 1480 Adventure Box has the best value, otherwise a blue incubator for 150 is also not bad. I'm sure you'll level up soon :).

16 hours ago, J3NN said:

Work will be more quiet this week, but I still feel overwhelmed and my brain is cluttered. I am working on getting some project plans in place so that I can have a semblance of order. I hope to get those lined up today.

Good luck! 

• Like 1