• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hathi

Dutch Rebels

Posting in English since I'm not used to post at forums in Dutch:-) I'm from Amsterdam and have been a member for quite a while. I'm lazy so I don't really want to read all 4 pages, but I would love to meet up with some of you!

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 12:33 PM, Tridentdude said:

Well i am from Boxtel although i have the feeling this rebellion is less Rebellious then like 4 years ago :)

It feels like sort of a meta. It all depends on where you frequent, as one of the ambassadors of the Rangers i frequent that section a lot, and we have a steady group of about 50-70 people doing a challenge every month. But i feel like it's a bit less rebellious to if i have to be honest.

On 3/10/2019 at 10:08 PM, Dreanna Stormborn said:

Posting in English since I'm not used to post at forums in Dutch:-) I'm from Amsterdam and have been a member for quite a while. I'm lazy so I don't really want to read all 4 pages, but I would love to meet up with some of you!

I don't think there are much dutch rebels that do meetups. I'm actually not from the netherlands, cause i moved to belgium about 10 years ago. The only people i met from NF are a couple of english Rangers, during the Rat Race last year. Outside of that i did not meet anyone from here.