• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WolfDreamer

[Sept. 16-Oct. 20] Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It (Darbee Dare PVP)

giphy.gif

Good day, recruit. Since you have been given this recording, you have been carefully selected by the IMF as a potential agent. In order to be selected as a field agent and possibly a team leader, you must pass a series of simple but challenging daily tasks. The well-known fitness site Darebee conducts a "Daily Dare." There are usually two levels of difficulty: normal and extra credit, which usually consists of completing the physical challenge in one set.

giphy.gif

To prove yourself a capable agent, IMF has developed a scoring system based on completed dares. Each challenge completed equals 1 point; extra credit adds an additional point. Record your alias (Username), your rank goal, and your daily dare progress in the database provided in this file and your recruitment and rank will be determined accordingly. Because this mission can be difficult, it may be necessary to improvise as you complete these challenges. Use your judgement as you approach each daily dare.

giphy.gif

The agent ranks are as follows:

Team Leader: 60 points.

Field Agent: 45 points

Intelligence Agent: 30 points

Access Agent: 15 points

You have thirty-five days to complete this mission, beginning September 16th and ending October 20th. At the end of this mission, the agent with the most points will receive a special message of gratitude from the Secretary and will receive the title Special Agent.

giphy.gif

There will also be a special title given to the recruit who modified the most challenges: Technical Agent.

giphy.gif

Should you or any of your fellow recruits fail this mission, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, recruit.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Morag said:

How are we handling break week?

Take some time to mentally prep, but scoring doesn't officially start until Sept. 16th, and then it will end Oct. 20th.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grumble said:

I'm in. The spreadsheet is view only though.

Welcome! And thank you for letting me know. This is my first time using a spreadsheet for a challenge, and I guess I got so excited I overlooked it. :D I think it's fixed now. Let me know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WolfDreamer said:

Welcome! And thank you for letting me know. This is my first time using a spreadsheet for a challenge, and I guess I got so excited I overlooked it. :D I think it's fixed now. Let me know.

Had to send a request. You could probably just open it up to public, but this works too, just more work for you as the spreadsheet owner.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grumble said:

Had to send a request. You could probably just open it up to public, but this works too, just more work for you as the spreadsheet owner.

Thanks. I think I fixed it now. I was trying to do it from my phone, but I thinkI got it now.

• Like 1

Thanks. I think I fixed it now. I was trying to do it from my phone, but I thinkI got it now.
You did indeed. Looks good! Let the hype commence!

send from my phone, bear with me.

• Like 1

Thanks again @Grumble.

I also fixed the borders so it should be easier to navigate across columns. I don't use spreadsheets very often, but I learn best by playing around and sometimes by trial and error. I created this one by "reverse engineering" and modifying the excellent one @Rhovaniel used for the last Darebee PVP.

Everyone feel free to let me know if you notice any other issues or have any suggestions.

• Like 2

I am potentially interested, but I've never used Darebee before, so I tried to take a look at what I'd be getting myself into.  I did not see a "Daily Dare" anywhere on the website.  Where does one find that?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Elennare said:

I am potentially interested, but I've never used Darebee before, so I tried to take a look at what I'd be getting myself into.  I did not see a "Daily Dare" anywhere on the website.  Where does one find that?

If you're using a desktop/laptop computer, when you go to Darebee.com it is located at the top around the middle almost towards the right of the screen (it has an animated image of a figure doing the exercise). If you're on a mobile device, it's usually the second thing down. You can also try this link and then just find the dare for the present day.

I'm in.  It's goal 3 in my regular challenge.  I'm starting now because if I don't, I won't be in the routine in time for the actual challenge.  Though I just started squats again a couple of weeks ago after years off from the gym and I sort of regret picking today to start.

But.

40/40.  

I won't be able to edit the spreadsheets unless I'm on my home computer, so I'll be posting on here most of the time.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sciread77 said:

I won't be able to edit the spreadsheets unless I'm on my home computer, so I'll be posting on here most of the time.

Welcome!

Just let me know if you need me to update for you when you don't have access to your home computer.

What a great idea and what a good looking spreadsheet, especially when you taught yourself to do it. I should really get a hang of those as well, they seem pretty neat and usefull.

Gonna be aiming for the Team Leader for sure, let's hope there are not many challenge that involve flexibility.

Good luck to everybody!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infinity.Creates said:

Getting back into NF and what better way than to get back into the Daily Dares. Thanks for starting it up again!

Thank you! And welcome back.

7 minutes ago, Quickie said:

What a great idea and what a good looking spreadsheet, especially when you taught yourself to do it. I should really get a hang of those as well, they seem pretty neat and usefull.

Gonna be aiming for the Team Leader for sure, let's hope there are not many challenge that involve flexibility.

Good luck to everybody!!

Well... I really just reverse-engineered one that someone else created, but I did click around on my own to learn some things. Thank you for the compliment, and welcome to the challenge!

Sorry to everyone in the last PvP. My mental health crashed and burned a little. When that happens, I struggle with the daily act of living - getting up, dragging myself through work and out the other side. Without realising it, weeks go by and I haven't once updated. I will look back through it and assign people their rightful titles over the next day or so. 

As for this challenge, sure, why not? I'll aim for Field Agent and see what happens. Massive thank you to @WolfDreamer for setting this one up!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Sorry to everyone in the last PvP. My mental health crashed and burned a little. When that happens, I struggle with the daily act of living - getting up, dragging myself through work and out the other side. Without realising it, weeks go by and I haven't once updated. I will look back through it and assign people their rightful titles over the next day or so.

No apologies necessary. I am proud of you for making the decision to step away and take care of yourself. Sometimes we want to push push push and think that if we just tough it out we will feel better and get stronger. That isn't always true, not of our physical health or our mental health. But I am glad you're back.

5 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

As for this challenge, sure, why not? I'll aim for Field Agent and see what happens. Massive thank you to @WolfDreamer for setting this one up!

Thank you for bringing me on board the last challenge and for inspiring me along the way. I am glad you're with us.