Rybach Respawns!

Trying this again. I'm a member of the Nerd Fitness Academy, but since I don't have and don't want a Facebook page I can't join their fb group for accountability. I can, however, post on the rebellion site. We'll see how that goes.

Key reason I'm respawning? I'm the biggest I've ever been (381.7 lbs). I can't shop for clothes at Walmart or Burlington or Runnings or any department store anymore. I'm too fat for the Big & Tall section. That's humbling.

So I'm using the Academy recources, and I have my weight loss goals mapped out. I'll post in the forums when I reach each of them. Wish me luck!

• Like 2

"You idiots! These are not them! You've captured their stunt doubles!" -Spaceballs-

The Rybach Saga

Current Chapter / Previous Chapters: 1 2 / Epic Quests

Good luck, and consider jumping in on the five week challenges. We are in "zero week" for the next one. We have a guild specifically for first timers, and you can make your next five weeks of academy goals your goals for the challenge.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath