• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jarric

I, Cog - Jarric Goes to the World Championships

4 hours ago, Jarric said:

Does that mean we can expect wrestling narratives to come back early next year?

Indeed. The release date is yet unconfirmed, but expected to be around spring 2020. Think the last time I was so hyped about a game and spent money to grab it as soon as it came out was Diablo 2. TEW has been the best videogame investment I've made ever, bar none. I've gotten a ton of mileage out of it and still enjoy it very much.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2019 at 2:40 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

Indeed. The release date is yet unconfirmed, but expected to be around spring 2020. Think the last time I was so hyped about a game and spent money to grab it as soon as it came out was Diablo 2. TEW has been the best videogame investment I've made ever, bar none. I've gotten a ton of mileage out of it and still enjoy it very much.

Yeah, you do get a lot out of those games! Spring is a long way off though :(

Cog: Crossfit

Seven of Nine: 2/12 exercises

Bender: 1 variances, 3/2 this week

Kryton: Teeth brushed

Data: £25.86 remaining

Cog: Crossfit

Seven of Nine: 0/12 exercises

Bender: 3 variances, 6/2 this week

Kryton: No

Data: £14.21 remaining

Cog: Run 8.33 miles

Seven of Nine: 0/12 exercises

Bender: 3 variances, 9/2 this week

Kryton: Teeth brushed

Data: £11.71 remaining

Dropped off updating a bit for the latter part of the week. Things have generally been ok, just been busy at work and extra busy with a day out of the office (doing interesting stuff, but still).

I have eaten /all the variances/ this week. WW brought a few things back from work and I've made very little effort to resist them. I did avoid any of the biscuits at work because of this goal, so it's not a total loss.

I've also been terrible at the rehab exercises. A combination of late nights and lack of motivation.

I thought I was doing badly on the money front too, but tracking it it turns out I'm in budget. I did buy a couple of new journals, but those aren't normal spending so don't count for this goal.

Today has been a fun day, if not very productive. I've had a nice little run, spent a couple of hours bouldering, and watched a lot of D&D. Time to push on into week 1 and focus a bit more than in week zero.

tumblr_nlmhz0FzJJ1tj5b5bo1_400.gif

• Like 2