• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rookie

Rookie Does Things

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 PM, Rookie said:

I told him he should be Bob Ross since he wanted an easy non-committal costume. Which I am okay with considering last year he was thanos and I made him a gauntlet out of crafters foam and armour on his shirt and then got up super early to put him in a bald cap and fully cover him in purple makeup O_O 

O.o indeed! Good to hear this year is awesome-but-non-committal

Good going by the way. I also recently made some progress with my weight after months of having a rhytm.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lateral Planet said:

I feel like my boobs just winced in sympathy :(Good luck!

I can't usually feel the boobs lol BUT they look ridiculous :O I battled them with layers though and they were TOOOO obvious. If I was just wearing my tshirt it would look like they were smacking me in the face.

4 hours ago, Waanie said:

It doesn't seem to matter which sports you do; it's always core :P.

Yup lol I guess core is important in life really and probably why you see peoples bodies break down. BUT that is a more slow happening.

14 hours ago, Lateral Planet said:

Sounds like you're on a roll, and that looks like a solid plan for the next challenge. House stuff and finances are going to be a big focus of mine too. Every time we get towards the end of the year I start thinking, where the heck did all that money go??

4 hours ago, Waanie said:

I like your new challenge, a good continuation of the current one :).

I hope it will be a smooth transition. The trickiest part will be the 30 day fitness challenge. And second trickiest will be the eating. Everything else is quite a habit now.

3 hours ago, analoggirl said:

O.o indeed! Good to hear this year is awesome-but-non-committal

Good going by the way. I also recently made some progress with my weight after months of having a rhytm.

I am relieved too. We were supposed to go Tuesday but he remembered we could just go Saturday and wasn't sure why he was in such a rush to do it by Tuesday. Sooo we are going Saturday instead so then we can go to a few different ones.

And thank you! It is easier once you find that rhythm. I am getting mine back after Thanksgiving and period week haha. Congratulations to you as well! I don't think I have got to visit your thread yet. Better late than never.

• Like 2

Daisy and I in all our glory. We had a much better ride and she was moving out better. It could be that I meant business, or it was just chillier and windy. It could of also been that I wasn't as exhausted going into this exercise as I was during my lesson. Either way she was a very good girl. 

Scale read 270.2lbs today so almost back to 'normal' after the craziness that is last weekend haha. 

I haven't been as thirsty with the cooler weather but I am making sure to get at least 2L... the bubba mugs really help. 

We had our first frost warning today :O brrrrr I think winter is really happening this year.

• Like 3

You two look absolutely badass together :)

Your season changes are pretty extreme! Wasn't it very hot at the beginning of this challenge? And then going to frost already...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Waanie said:

You two look absolutely badass together :)

Your season changes are pretty extreme! Wasn't it very hot at the beginning of this challenge? And then going to frost already...

Thank you! B) 

Haha yahhhh theres a bunch of memes. I think by tomorrow we are supposed to be up to 17C

Image result for seasons in ontario memeImage result for seasons in ontario meme

image.jpeg.a9f616f1b893ebd961cf097d20084d58.jpegImage result for seasons in ontario meme(we are at actual fall lol)

Which that canadas 11 seasons is pretttty accurate I would say lol. Though I am sure other places have similar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Rookie said:

And thank you! It is easier once you find that rhythm. I am getting mine back after Thanksgiving and period week haha. Congratulations to you as well! I don't think I have got to visit your thread yet. Better late than never.

That's okay! Just everyone doing their thing motivates enough :p IRL I am surrounded by either people that have had enough of trying (for now, at least) or people that have just found their thing for years on end and do not seem to have any trouble staying slim if not very fit. OH or tall people on whom I do not really notice they have gained weight. 

I am happy for all of them, but I am also happy I can log in on NF and read about how everyone handles... things and situations :) and get to watch hand stands *everywhere* in one thread & horse rides in the other. 

Yeah I can be mushy sometimes. Thank you for keeping on keeping on *dramatically brushes away a tear* :D

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 6:22 AM, analoggirl said:

That's okay! Just everyone doing their thing motivates enough :p IRL I am surrounded by either people that have had enough of trying (for now, at least) or people that have just found their thing for years on end and do not seem to have any trouble staying slim if not very fit. OH or tall people on whom I do not really notice they have gained weight. 

I am happy for all of them, but I am also happy I can log in on NF and read about how everyone handles... things and situations :) and get to watch hand stands *everywhere* in one thread & horse rides in the other. 

Yeah I can be mushy sometimes. Thank you for keeping on keeping on *dramatically brushes away a tear* :D

I am surrounded by people who like to eat and other people who keep trying to go on keto then fail and try to get me to "cheat" too lol Oh and I have a guy who eats horribly and doesn't gain haha. I figure as long as they are happy and healthy then thats good enough for me.

Hahaha ahhh you are the best. It is really amazing the range of things people are into here. I was thinking about that the other day. Its so motivating to me :) Like we all respect each others hobbies and even get to learn about them. 

Mushy is good. I like mushy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WEEK 5              
Dailies Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Drink 2L water              
- Floss at least once              
- Do 4x Low Carb days Low Low Normal Low Low Normal Normal
Weeklies (Life)              
- Mumble exercise x2              
- Walk x2              
- Do Outside Work (mow lawn, garden)              
- Do Inside Work (sweep, mop, etc) x2              
Weeklies (Budget)              
- 1 Starbucks              
- 1 eat out for lunch Mon-Thurs              
- 2 eat out dinner Mon-Sun              
Other Progress              
- Paint Lab (due Feb)              
- Hang shark painting              

Well overall I did good. I think the BIG things were I got my spending way more under control with this challenge and I was able to start losing some weight and got into a good roll with the low carb (though I am a bit iffy on that right now and trying to get back into the roll of things after Thanksgiving).

This weekend was pretty fun. I started crocheting a winter hat for my horse. Boyfriend and I went shopping for his halloween costume but of course he didn't really see anything. So he is going to be Bob Ross. Which who knew it would be so hard to find a brown afro.... I found a Bob Ross afro with a beard attached (we don't need a beard) and that was $25 ... We went to his friends house to carve pumpkins and we made a venom pumpkin together! It turned out real good. We watched a movie and I said no to the chips and snacks they kept offering. So win there. The next day I hung out with my mom, sister and barn owner. We went to go look at miniature horses for my mom. She picked one out and we brought her home. Her name is Sizzle. I wish I could be more excited about it lol but I feel a bit bad because we have to keep it a secret from my Dad because my mom keeps saying "my husband would divorce me" and im like ugggh cringe. lol But anyways I am going to try and help her get organized so she gets the house decluttered and clean so maybe if dad finds out hes not as mad?

20191019_192520.thumb.jpg.abfde27cd65c1280fbde1bf91ec7f0a1.jpg20191019_190555.thumb.jpg.d199c596caee63ed37adb830fd282ba7.jpg
Venom pumpkin <3 

20191020_100604.thumb.jpg.cff62d40e3bbe6a9ac234ef565ec3be0.jpg

Horsie trying on the start of her hat :)

20191021_092016.thumb.jpg.78c86c375252327f96ec1fdf870fe117.jpg

Sizzle

• Like 4

Cool video! I think horses are more than a little scary, but being able to ride one is such a book thing... you know, all the adventures are on horse back. 

Love the pumpkins too! and looking forward to see your inktober stuff. 

• Like 2