BD Tries to Stick Around

I'm still here! Sort of. I pop in and out, at least :P

On 10/2/2019 at 2:41 AM, Waanie said:

Are you going from many small goals to a few big goals, or are you staying with many goals and changing them up a little?

I think I've dropped just about everything now :P I've fallen back on just trying to hit the things I need to do every day at this point. I don't know. I'm just detached from the goals I had last time and can't really figure out what I want to be working on.

Though my bed time and wake-up times have slipped a little. Not enough to throw anything off, and I'm still clinging to not getting a negative point on either, but it's slipped enough that it's bothering me. I think I'll focus on sorting that out for the end of the challenge. That and still checking in here might be enough.

• Like 2
On 10/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, bdwilson said:

Last week sucked and I pretty much checked out :P

But I'm still around, so that's something. Did not manage to get my sleep in order, though. Have to give that one another shot this week :)

Glad you're still here :). How's this week going?

• Like 1
On 10/18/2019 at 2:10 AM, Waanie said:

How's this week going?

It was reasonably decent, but then I completely forgot to even look at the forums, like, the last four days of the challenge :P

Don't think I can call this one successful, but at least I did pop in now and again. On to the next!

• Like 1