• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TheGreyJedi-Ranger

Jedi's Quest For The Tower

On 10/20/2019 at 4:02 PM, SkyGirl said:

Don't beat yourself up for riding the struggle bus!! Things ARE stressful right now and you can't always control how your body will respond to that. And my thought is always that, if you sleep for 11+ hours, you REALLY needed it and it isn't something to be ashamed of. Life will calm down one of these days and you'll feel less overwhelmed - but you're doing your best and that's amazing!! I'm so proud of you!  :) 

I needed that today <3 Thanks :) 

Struggle bus is still in place tbh. We found out that for our loan requirements, the limit of land is 5 acres. We're supposed to be getting 5.2 and our exception was denied -_- Our lender had no clue until yesterday so we're a week from closing and we may not be able to buy this house. We're trying to get a separate loan for a down payment because we DO NOT HAVE $6,000+ THANKS. That was after we found out that our closing might end up being pushed back anyway because they have random leins on the property from over 20 years ago and the sellers are clueless. 

So I've got a grand total of like 2 boxes packed and all my decor down, my tiny house is a disaster area because I didn't feel like I needed to clean it if I was moving in a week or so. Now I'm stuck in a nasty house and Mr. Right (bless him) is still stuck in the house with me at all points and we are practically climbing the walls.

Right now I'm working on getting up at a more reasonable hour and getting myself together. I've put myself on a makeup freeze until I actually start getting up and putting my face on everyday because I'm buying makeup and it's not getting used more than just to test. Which is no bueno. I love my makeup but I've let myself get into bad habits. I'm starting with a short goal of 8am wakeup daily, with the ultimate goal being 7am. I know I'm more productive in the mornings, but I'm also terrible about getting up because I'm terrible about going to bed at a reasonable time. 

I haven't decided if I want to do the next challenge because my life is so up in the air and I have NO idea what life is going to look like anytime soon. Also there's waaaaaay too much fast food in my life because I'm trying not to overdo it on groceries due to the whole moving thing. Moving with a ton of food is annoying. I'm just kinda waiting it out to see for the time being. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

We found out that for our loan requirements, the limit of land is 5 acres. We're supposed to be getting 5.2 and our exception was denied

WHAT THE WHAT

GIVE ME A FRICKIN BREAK

uggghhh what an enormous pain, I'm sorry ;__________; please hang in there and keep us posted ok!!!

26 minutes ago, shaar said:

WHAT THE WHAT

GIVE ME A FRICKIN BREAK

uggghhh what an enormous pain, I'm sorry ;__________; please hang in there and keep us posted ok!!!

I know. Mr. Right called our lender and was like "um dude i get that this is a thing but WHY DID WE NOT KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL A WEEK BEFORE CLOSING" and lender guy was basically like "I wasn't told either" and it's a big ole heck this moment. We were doing a USDA loan since we don't really have much of a down payment, and now we have to do FHA (first time home buyer) which has a 3.5% down payment requirement. So we're trying to get a personal loan for that down payment x_x It's such crap. I literally had a nervous breakdown yesterday. I'm still recovering from everything.

I'll keep everyone posted, hopefully it clears itself up soon. Otherwise my gorgeous house with 5.2 acres of woods, a pool, a fire pit, a shed, and a fire place will become someone elses 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Otherwise my gorgeous house with 5.2 acres of woods, a pool, a fire pit, a shed, and a fire place will become someone elses 

giphy.gif 

• Like 1

Okay. So. Updates.

It's been a roller coaster and tbh I don't trust that it's not going to keep being one. 

We haven't gotten any updates on the leins. There's very little info there but it's more of a delay issue than a completely stop issue. 

Thanks to my fantastic in-laws, we managed to come up with the money for the down payment. Hallelujah :) So home is moving forward some more. We will likely be moving next month. I'm probably going to jump on the new forums with some 'soft' goals for next challenge what with all the mess we have with moving and all that. I don't wanna stress myself out further

• Like 3

Hi Everyone...... I didn't vanish I swear.....

Well actually what happened was moving ended up being Very Stressful but your friendly neighborhood Jedi has a NEW HOUSE. We got the home that I was talking about before with a maximum of drama and fuss. But Christmas is over and we're like.... 90% moved in. 

Here's my new challenge to start 2020 right :)

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/115344-the-jedi-chronicles-ep-1-reboot/

• Like 1