16 Sep to 20 Oct - Endor vs DarK_RaideR - Rangers Prepare for War!

Rangers prepare for War! 

The Rangers are preparing for war, who will lead the charge?

This is a closed PvP between Endor and @DarK_RaideR running from 16 Sep 2019  to 20 Oct 2019.

Up to 2 points a week:

Endor - Lift twice a week

DR - Attend 2 Muay Thai training sessions a week

Up to 5 points a week, one for each day:

Endor - Track calories and stay below limit

DR - Eat to zone

Bonus points:

1 point per 0.5 kg lost between starting end and finishing weight. 

Prizes:

- Glory heaped upon the winner, who will lead the Rangers war charge! 

- Loser to pay AU $10 or equivalent in Euros to an organization of the winners choice. 

- Loser to write an ode to the winner pronouncing their magnificent victory and post on the winners thread

• Like 3

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

• Haha 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

Benchmark weight: 92,4kg

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

Day 1

Had to move the Muay Thai training and weight-wise we merely set our respective benchmarks, but I did however eat as planned and here's the proof:

Spoiler

zLPPf49.jpg

DarK_RaideR: 1

Endor: 0

• Haha 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Day 2

Muay Thai: 1/2 for the week 1 point

Eating: On point 1 point

Morning weigh-in: 91,5 kg 1 point (missed it being 2 by just 100gr!)

Daily total: 3 points

DarK_RaideR: 4

Endor: 0

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Day 3

Muay Thai: Still at 1/2 for the week

Morning weigh-in: 90,6 kg (92,4 - 90,6 = 1,8 loss / 0,5 = 3,6 points) 3 points so far 

DarK_RaideR: 7

Endor: 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Day 4

Muay Thai: Still at 1/2 for the week

Morning weigh-in: 90,8 kg (92,4 - 90,8 = 1,6 loss / 0,5 = 3,2 points) 3 points so far 

DarK_RaideR: 8

Endor: 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Dang, I didn't lift yesterday in the end, must get 2 this week.  

Week 1 

Track = 4 

Lift = 1

I won't count weight points until the final weigh-in just in case I go back up.

Week 1 weigh-in: 91.3 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

9 hours ago, Endor said:

Week 1 

Track = 4 

Lift = 1

I won't count weight points until the final weigh-in just in case I go back up.

Week 1 weigh-in: 91.3 

I hear you on the weight thing, I had an off day on Saturday and regained some, but I figured knowing might push you to perform better.

Week 1 

Zone = 6 

Muay Thai = 2

End of Week 1 weigh-in (Morning of Week 2 Monday): 91kg (92,4 - 91 = 1,5 loss / 0,5 = 2,8 points)

Endor: 5

(Weight Points pending)

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

You've not read the rules properly! Max 5 nutrition points and max 2 exercise points = 7 max per week!

Seeing your drops in weight actually did motivate me, I weigh weekly though, otherwise I obsess!

Week1:

DR = 7

Endor = 5

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

You just made it so I can't gain a huge, overly embarassing lead on you. I'm still winning though.

No training on Monday, but I did eat proper. I see you lifted, but there's no info on calorie tracking, so no points for that yet

Endor: 6

(Weight Points pending)

• Haha 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Only missed 2 days of nutrition this week, but with the rules allowing a 5 point maximum, I'm still getting the best of it. Training was limited to 1 of 2 intened sessions though, so 6 out of possible 7 points for me.

DarK_RaideR: 14

Endor: 9

(Weight Points pending)

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Heaps on at the moment, sorry not been around much. Only 2 tracks and 1 lift last week.

Back in the game this week with 1 track and 1 lift so far.

Good work on your zone, you're doing well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I should be at 3/3 meals and one training session so far, but I'm being strict about it and merciful about giving you a chance to catch up, so let's say 3 points so far.

Keep it up, there's always value in losing gracefully :D

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

If I'm being strict about my eating, that's 4 days I got it right, plus 1 training because work messed up the second one.  5 points total this week. Looks like you're catching up.

DarK_RaideR: 19

Endor: 15

(Weight Points pending)

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker